SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:42 pm

The vibe I have is that it was always about Bryan but she could not accept it because in her mind he was truly too good to be true.... so she decided to enjoy the ride with him. Along the way, day after day, Bryan proved her that he was exactly how he said he was and in Denmark, she finally let go and open up with him. She said it herself: first 1-1 she was on cloud9 and second 1-1 it surpassed even that. That say it all.

Peter was her "back up", the kind of guy she dated nth time. She knew the beginning, she knew the end. Not a bad guy but never giving her the full ILY. Caring and showing just enough to feel that it was more than friends with benefits but not by far. Each time, she was the only one to compromise until the ultimatum to go further or stop everything. Been there, done that. This is exactly what she said with her own words.

IMO, she was over from Peter right after her second 1-1 with Bryan. I saw it with all the BL. MTP confirmed that when she acknowledged that she wanted Bryan part of her family and was devastated how her family treated him, on top of presenting Bryan to her 2 friends as a final statement: you sent me there, I found him. thank you.

But in the bubble, it is hard to let go completely. She said she thought it was going to be easy but it was not. Peter did not make it easy IMO. I am not sure yet if it is a genuine goodbye or if we need to nominate him for an award. I am waiting to see this most dramatic evarrrrr in the bach history  Suspect  Rolling Eyes

jmo

Back to top Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:55 pm

FashionLover wrote:I'm in the minority on this, or maybe even the only one, but I still don't buy the 'she always knew it was Bryan from early on'. In hindsight 20-20, she may want it to have been that way because she is now engaged to Bryan but to me the footage I see, and the words I hear from Rachel on ITM don't play into that theory. I believe her feelings for peter and Bryan were very much on the same playing field, if they weren't IMO, peter would have been gone at f4 or latest f3. Otherwise why keep him so long? it makes zero sense to me other than she actually wanted the guy. If any other contestant had been puling what peter was doing since switzerland, about being unsure, they would have been sent home. If he was there as production material, he would have gone home f4/f3.

ETA: And if we're gonna believe rachel when she says she means what she says, she has said multiple times that she did not know who it was going to be from night one. so we can rule out her knowing it was Bryan from the beginning. Add into it she admitted she thought Bryan was a douche, which to me indicates that it was a slow workup on her part.
She said in a recent interview that Peter told her what was wrong with him but he was there because she saw what was right in him. I think she understood Peter because she was in the same position as the Bachelor - skeptical about the whole thing, private about her feelings.

I also don't buy that it was Bryan from night one. She even said in her Switzerland blog that her relationship with Peter was on par with her other relationship in spite of him not using the love word. She even said he was still around because he showed his love through gifts and attention. I'm glad she's being honest about how hard it was to let him go given what a raw emotional break up they go through. And I'm also glad that Bryan is confident enough to deal with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:56 pm

HEA wrote:
lleyki wrote:Add another clue to the "Bryan is Final 1 and Peter Final 2" pile.

US Weekly talking about the F2 breakup.

Note the mention of the guy collapsing after she leaves.

Why do I recall that she said she knew her decision or what to do after they met her parents?
Of course nobody will say that officially as if she really did, then the F3 and FD were moot.

jmo

She didn't say that she knew what to do at that point, but she said that she knew she was in love after they met her parents. And considering she said she only fell in love with one guy in a previous interview, I thought the implication was that she had basically decided by that point.

I think she did know she loved Bryan by that point, but she still hadn't fully let go of Peter yet. She said "there were still times when I thought it could be him" about her #2 guy, which to me implies that although she had decided on Bryan and was envisioning a life with him, she still had moments of "what ifs?" regarding Peter. IMO.

Edit: I also don't think it was Bryan from night one the same way it was Jojo, Vanessa, and Shawn from night one. IMO, those leads never had a moment's doubt and never played any alternative scenarios in their head about who it could be at the end. I do think Rachel has always subconsciously favored Bryan. Even when she thought he was a douchebag, she's giving him the FIR and jumping on a table in a dress so he can give her a massage. And I do believe that she was talking about Bryan's kiss to Ellen, which is pretty telling, as that came to her mind, not Peter's kiss although that was more recent. I do think she really liked Peter after his first date and he was a possibility throughout, but I do think things changed after week 5 and Bryan took a massive lead. IMO.

Last edited by Aria on Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:01 pm

https://youtu.be/iukP9jnKxjw

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:11 pm

Aria wrote:
HEA wrote:

Why do I recall that she said she knew her decision or what to do after they met her parents?
Of course nobody will say that officially as if she really did, then the F3 and FD were moot.

jmo

She didn't say that she knew what to do at that point, but she said that she knew she was in love after they met her parents. And considering she said she only fell in love with one guy in a previous interview, I thought the implication was that she had basically decided by that point.

I think she did know she loved Bryan by that point, but she still hadn't fully let go of Peter yet. She said "there were still times when I thought it could be him" about her #2 guy, which to me implies that although she had decided on Bryan and was envisioning a life with him, she still had moments of "what ifs?" regarding Peter. IMO.

Edit: I also don't think it was Bryan from night one the same way it was Jojo, Vanessa, and Shawn from night one. IMO, those leads never had a moment's doubt and never played any alternative scenarios in their head about who it could be at the end. I do think Rachel has always subconsciously favored Bryan. Even when she thought he was a douchebag, she's giving him the FIR and jumping on a table in a dress so he can give her a massage. And I do believe that she was talking about Bryan's kiss to Ellen, which is pretty telling, as that came to her mind, not Peter's kiss although that was more recent. I do think she really liked Peter after his first date and he was a possibility throughout, but I do think things changed after week 5 and Bryan took a massive lead. IMO.
I really think that Rachel was scare of her feelings for Bryan and was running to Peter because of that fear. IMO, Bryan wasn't like the guys she was use to dating, and she realized that she truly falling for the one she was most afraid of, I think that she automatically tried her best to fall for Peter because she felt safer with Peter than Bryan. jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:31 pm

@Aria until her first 1-1 with him, I agree that she probably considered him as a douchebag with cheesy lines (AHEM but one she LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED kissing nonetheless eh? laugh out loud). Then everything changed during her first 1-1. Chess mate for everybody else.

Peter was someone she put his name on HER fairytale (I will never forget when she said she had her WI license and he was almost stuttering to tell her he wanted to move as quickly as possible in LA). She created a fairytale with Peter but it was as if when she went further with Bryan, she went backward with Peter until it was a no return.

However, I think both Rachel and Peter are this kind of person that believe that if they tried something, they must succeed.... if they started a relationship, it must ends until it is a complete full satisfactory ending. They are sore loosers imo

I think Peter reminded her so many of her previous guys and relationships. Of course she was not going to have a huge happy smile and jump up and down when she told Peter it was over. Of course, Peter was not OTT happy because for him, it was a failure.... maybe the same kind of failure he had many times over.......... so much so that he went to see a psy to help him understand what he truly wanted...... So yes, tears for "what if" but way more tears for "why again" and "why me". The breakdown was more personal rather than "I am desperate to end my relationship with rachel because I was madly in love with her". I believe it was all about him feeling he failed his personal life again, regardless of Rachel at the end of the day.

On the other hand, I see Bryan compromising a lot.... and this is something that Rachel never really had and I must admit that I rarely met a guy in RL doing most the compromising. Of course I do not know what they are but this is the vibe I get from Bryan: ready to give up his life in Miami and move out in another state....... "he loves me, he truly loves me". What proof of love someone can make but leaving his family and his job behind??? and that is called COMPROMISE, capital letters IMO

ETA: I am pretty sure I heard her saying that she knew what she needed TO DO after hometown

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:34 pm

Aria wrote:
HEA wrote:

jmo

*** snipped ***
And I do believe that she was talking about Bryan's kiss to Ellen, which is pretty telling, as that came to her mind, not Peter's kiss although that was more recent. I do think she really liked Peter after his first date and he was a possibility throughout, but I do think things changed after week 5 and Bryan took a massive lead. IMO.
I'm not sure why this matters to me so much, given we pretty much know the ending and I'm happy for her but I have to quibble a bit with the bolded.

She told Ellen of a kiss that swept her off her feet, a kiss that was initiated by the guy and was unexpected. She twice wrote in her blog that Peter swept her off her feet on their one-on-one date. Peter initiated that kiss on their date. When she came out of the hug, he clasped his hands behind her back and pulled in her quickly and firmly to the point where she had to brace herself against him. So IMO the kiss she described on Ellen was Peter's. I re-watched the Ellen date (at 6:08) and you can hear Rachel tell Ellen with an unimpressed look on her face "I don't even have to tell you who the first kiss was because he told already." I think this is back when she thought Bryan was a douche-bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:35 pm

Bryan is in LA with his friend!
IG story

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 74 Img_0711

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 74 Img_0670

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:39 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:
I'm not sure why this matters to me so much, given we pretty much know the ending and I'm happy for her but I have to quibble a bit with the bolded.

She told Ellen of a kiss that swept her off her feet, a kiss that was initiated by the guy and was unexpected. She twice wrote in her blog that Peter swept her off her feet on their one-on-one date. Peter initiated that kiss on their date. When she came out of the hug, he clasped his hands behind her back and pulled in her quickly and firmly to the point where she had to brace herself against him. So IMO the kiss she described on Ellen was Peter's. I re-watched the Ellen date (at 6:08) and you can hear Rachel tell Ellen with an unimpressed look on her face "I don't even have to tell you who the first kiss was because he told already." I think this is back when she thought Bryan was a douche-bag.

at Ellen show, she already had kissed Bryan, Will and Peter. Will and Peter was not unexpected. Bryan was. She did not want to kiss any guy the first night. During the 1-1, with the fireworks and her BL stuck next to him while he was watching the firewords... she wanted the kiss... definitely not unexpected.... She could have mentioned it that she had great kisses and let it go...but she made a reference with only one guy.

in fact Peter reaction was almost so discreet that we could hardly see him playing coy that he kisses her too.

and to be honest, i am thinking that the day bryan added THE on his IG, it was for me enough clue imo

but I must add that she was very much into Peter at that time IMO.... she was all over him....

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:59 pm

Yeah, I do think she initiated that kiss with Peter, but it doesn't even really matter since it's all about how she remembers it. Maybe she did remember it as Peter initiating it. The unexpected part is VERY hard to give to Peter. She wasn't caught off guard, they both knew it was going to happen, and it was the logical end to a romantic date. Not to mention, she has talked about that Bryan kiss in interviews and has always worded it in a similar way "completely unexpected, "did not see it coming", "caught me off guard", and so forth. I also think that's why they kept the camera on Bryan when she was talking about that kiss. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:03 pm

So Copper was in his Travel Carrier last night and Bryan is already in LA. Any guesses where Rachel is? laugh out loud laugh out loud

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:06 pm

The kiss thing is water under the bridge so I won't deadhorse

Someone mentioned here a few days ago that Rachel had a lunch with that mattyktalent guy who IG story'd that big things were coming. Now that Bryan has signed with his company talent resources, do we think they've got a reality show coming up?

Bryan signing up with the company of Rachel's recent lunch date? Another nail in the coffin of a thousand million nails! mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 74 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21