SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:33 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:She's starting to get the Matty edit. The girls saying how great she is and they all feel bad that she hasn't had the chance to show him.

What??? Which girls are drumming up Elise pretty please?

Also paging @Storybook and @Bobette....have u heard enough of Elise now that you can place her voice better in the awesome Season Preview analysis that u both did?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:33 am

How is Elise even F2. I agree though. They are starting to focus on the sadness
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:34 am

mercieme wrote:
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:She's starting to get the Matty edit. The girls saying how great she is and they all feel bad that she hasn't had the chance to show him.

Also paging @Storybook and @Bobette....have u heard enough of Elise now that you can place her voice better in the awesome Season Preview analysis that u both did?
Alix and Lisa mainly
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:35 am

Alix gets the GD rose? Seriously? Not Elise or someone who gets a SD? Michelle FIR and now Alix GDR. Feels really produced/scripted
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:35 am

Sundy wrote:How is Elise even F2. I agree though. They are starting to focus on the sadness

She is going to need to make some massive inroads to be a plausible F2. If I hadn't seen the sleuthing I would of had her as MOT, or even out tonight, as she's getting some focus when she's had none so far.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:36 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:37 am

mercieme wrote:

I'm not watching live! Will have to get back to you.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:37 am

Sundy wrote:How is Elise even F2. I agree though. They are starting to focus on the sadness

Is there any hard evidence that Elise is final two?!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:37 am

Hmm... feels exactly what the guys were saying about Matty.

This whole Matty/Elise and Lee/Laura edit feels really suss... Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:37 am

I agree, Matty was a bit rude to not even push Leah away for 2 more minutes so he could hear out the rest of Elise's sentence.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:38 am

The unspoiled on the forum have Elise as an MOT......and I expect after tonight's episode will continue to put her in the MOT bucket.

Ok thanks @Sundy....Alix and Lisa make sense to me as the ones drumming up Elise as they seem to be friends with her post show as well IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:38 am

I have a question Osher, WTF is with Elise's edit? TYIA.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose