SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Logies - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:59 am

@Katiebelle With Alkalina gone who will neutralise the acidity of Leah laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Logies - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:02 am

Sundy wrote:Aha. It's a Cobie that causes the issues at the cocktail party. The screencap of them holding hands is at the cocktail party not a date

I thought they were holding hands with the "polo themed" throw pillow in sight based on the SC we got from the season promo....interesting it was at the CP...wonder if they kissed at the CP and if that's what stirred things up.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:05 am

mercieme wrote:
Sundy wrote:Aha. It's a Cobie that causes the issues at the cocktail party. The screencap of them holding hands is at the cocktail party not a date

I thought they were holding hands with the "polo themed" throw pillow in sight based on the SC we got from the season promo....interesting it was at the CP...wonder if they kissed at the CP and if that's what stirred things up.
You were too quick for me. There is two seperate caps now with similar dresses. Matty is dressed differently in both. Now I'm not sure who gets the Polo date and if it is even Cobie at all. Bringing caps in a minny
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:09 am

Ok thanks @Sundy yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:18 am

Ok. Sorry they are blurry but you will see what I mean

Suspected Polo date 
Logies - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Img_1397

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:19 am

Cocktail party. Source tenplay

Logies - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Img_1416Cobie at the cocktail party
Logies - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Img_1446
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:23 am

Thanks @Sundy the fabric of her dresses almost look similar in the 2 SCs but they are different times for sure because Matty is wearing his CP suit in the other pics....maybe Cobie riled up the other girls getting more time after her SD but then Elora did the same last week....so not sure why that would be upsetting.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:29 am

I am going to go back and see if there was anything else in the extended promo that placed Cobie in the Polo date. I will move the caps and comments to the screencap thread. Without solid evidence that Cobie is on the Polo date it could be anyone. Going to double check the nose rubbing cap
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:05 am

Ep 4 preview:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:10 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:RC... camera has been panning a lot to Elise. Showing her reaction to not having her name called yet.

Elise VO: I am not ready to go home I feel like there's something there and hopefully he does too. Right after that Matty calls her name and music changes.

I think Elise is going to get that slow-burn edit and it will come out even more by HTDs and she will be chasing Matty until she gets her SD and if F2 definitely will be heartbroken

Agreed. I will have to watch the promo for tomorrow night back but it seemed like Elise was the cause of a huge bust up in the mansion  Did anyone else sense that?

@Sundy I didn't catch it and looking at the promo @Bobette posted above it seems like Laura will be saying something at the mansion? ("I don't believe it")?? 

I definitely still think Elise is going to come out of nowhere when she has her OTT date, even Matty bringing her flowers, his Matty J lemonade stand, playing hockey with her, the hot tub at night... seems like Elise will make a big impression, even if a late one and I definitely see her fitting the dark horse/slow-burn edit that Matty got, especially if she is shown vulnerable and falling in love (she said it doesn't come easy to her to fall)... only to get her heartbroken at F2
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:21 am

@allaboutlove...it was Cobie that caused the commotion that will be seen at the Episode 4 CP as posted above by poster @Emayem. IA that Laura was seen saying something about it in the preview. Also I believe this was the SC where Elise was defending someone per the season promo so I am guessing it was Cobie she was defending to Jen.

On another note though, if Matty does take Elise to F2 for the heartbroken edit, can't wait to see how he answers the question how does it feel "to do unto others as it has been done unto you" in post show interviews....just seems weird especially considering his edit on GL's season when he could have taken any other girl not as invested in him IMO...but I am still waiting for Elise's edit and for any evidence of Laura being on SHVs to call if for Laura giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:58 am

After watching episode three again (skipping most of the GD..booooring!) I have two comments:

1. Matty is now solidly my favourite Bachelor. The way he was with Laura (whether she is F1 or not) just seemed natural. His innocent giddiness was endearing. IMO previous Bachelors seemed to portray more of a "sexual hunger" (for lack of a better term) during their SD. Matty so far is just so sweet!

And

2. What was .... -Gets cut off by Leah - giggling

But really, what was number 2 Elise?? What was the second thing you wanted to tell Matty??
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose