SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tvweekmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:RC... WTH... last two girls... Elise is one of them...
Elise gets the LAST rose!!!

If Elise is in F2 then she will have to have a massive uptick and edit change. Something big that really takes the audience and Matty by surprise I suspect with Matty saying he can't believe he overlooked her and how amazing she is. I can see it already :yes:

I wonder if that OTT date with the flowers was part of his apology for "overlooking her" for so long now that you mention it....she is as MOT as MOT can be to the audience IMO. And at this rate I don't think she gets a SD till episode 7 or 8 which will be about one month into filming.

It definitely could be and I could see that being part of the edit for sure - Matty making the date about Elise too by playing hockey and the hot tub too - so getting more intimate and fast.

The other thing I am wondering is if there are more SDs since no Intruders if that means Elise gets a lot of SDs/SQT near HTD - so as to catch up and thus have more time with Matty later on than the other girls who have their time stretched out?
I'd think that would have to happen in order for Elise to be seen as a frontrunner going into HTDs and further....  question
mercieme wrote:@allaboutlove from BTS pics of that hockey/yacht-hot tub date for Elise, I would think she got at least an SQT prior to that...they were too comfortable with each other for a first SD IMO.

Yeah it definitely makes me think Elise would have to have some SQT or something in her edit to change things up especially if that's supposed to be their first SD and they spend time in a hot tub. 

Even Alex and Snez never got that type of intimate date for a first SD Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

tvweekmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:01 am

Yep....IMO both Snez and Alex got peanut dates compared to the Elise hockey/yatch-hot tub date if that's her first SD....very doubtful IMO

By the way, is there consensus on who got the Epsiode 7 wakeboarding date yet?

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:06 am

The more I think about it, the more I realize Laura's edit is very similar to Heather's edit (Sam Wood season.)

She was the favourite to win for a long, long time, and everyone was SHOCKED when she got the boot.

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:06 am

@mercieme I posted in the Filming Schedule topic. Going by the description of the wakeboarding and the start of a blossoming romance and the fact Episode 5 SD is Flo and Episode 6 SD has to be Tara. Then Episode 7 SD IMO has to be Elise.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:09 am

mercieme wrote:Yep....IMO both Snez and Alex got peanut dates compared to the Elise hockey/yatch-hot tub date if that's her first SD....very doubtful IMO

By the way, is there consensus on who got the Epsiode 5 wakeboarding date yet?

I hate to say this but if it's not Elise on the wakeboard date could it be Jen????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:09 am

Storybook wrote:@mercieme I posted in the Filming Schedule topic. Going by the description of the wakeboarding and the start of a blossoming romance and the fact Episode 5 SD is Flo and Episode 6 SD has to be Tara. Then Episode 7 SD IMO has to be Elise.

@Storybook correct that wakeboarding is Episode 7, i edited my post above to change it. I posted the other dates in response to you in the SC thread but will summarize here too.

Episode 5 - 2 on 1 date, we have no idea who the girls her but some folks guessed Leah and Simone with Leah to hopefully get eliminated

Episode 6 - Skydiving sleuthied as Flo

Episode 7 - wakeboarding date, no idea some think it's Elise with that one SC we have of Matty wakeboarding with some girl

Episode 8 - second SD for one of the girls, I am guessing Elora or Lisa for this since this date took place around end of March

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:13 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
mercieme wrote:Yep....IMO both Snez and Alex got peanut dates compared to the Elise hockey/yatch-hot tub date if that's her first SD....very doubtful IMO

I hate to say this but if it's not Elise on the wakeboard date could it be Jen????

The reason why I doubt it's Jen is that the episode guide description says "will it be the start of a blossoming romance"....don't see this fitting Jen at least I hope not laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:18 am

mercieme wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

The reason why I doubt it's Jen is that the episode guide description says "will it be the start of a blossoming romance"....don't see this fitting Jen at least I hope not laugh out loud
Just to note too that the wakeboarding episode is pencilled in to run 20 minutes longer than other episodes. Not sure why?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:19 am

By that description, it has to be Elise, as all of the other final 7 already have had or sluethed to have dates, and they wouldn't say that for someone who was going to get eliminated an episode or 2 later.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:47 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:49 am

I think the second SD will be Lisa as her first didn't really count, IMO.  Plus they need to boost her profile a bit more for those sweet Sportsbet dollars.  laugh out loud How funny if it was Laura though.  The invisible F2 and the really REALLY obvious favourite. It would be so obvious, people may actually start to second-guess Laura as F1

mercieme wrote:
Emayem wrote:Elise bottom 2. Far out, can she come from any further behind to be in F2???

"Bottom 2" to "OTT SD/other dates that we have SCs for"  to "Top 2 per pics floating around by paps"....never heard of this edit before....geez.

I haven't watched the episode yet but I fear TPTB are totally manipulating Elise.  Leaving her to the final 2 is just cruel.  There is no way Matty would send her home over the MOTs and leaving her till last to imply she's his second least favourite it just playing on her emotions IMO.  

Elise seemed so genuine on last nights show - her face when Leah was trying to talk her into interrupting Matty & Alix was priceless.  This is a girl who wears her heart on her sleeve, IMO.  If they squish her like a bug I'm going to be p!ssed.  I know that's the role of the F2, but come on. Redfacemad
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:07 am

Skeppy wrote:The more I think about it, the more I realize Laura's edit is very similar to Heather's edit (Sam Wood season.)

She was the favourite to win for a long, long time, and everyone was SHOCKED when she got the boot.

Yeah I posted something similar earlier where I felt Laura was giving me strong Heather vibes...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose