SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:35 am

I want a surprise ending.

I really do.

But Elise's storyline is like Matty 2.0 so I won't get my hopes up
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:36 am

Sneak peak for next week! Matty's sister comes to the mansion to "uncover secrets" oooo
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:36 am

Guys Matty is a fisherman.
Also he put the lucky dollar on his shoe for their Hockey date per the BTS matrix pic where he whips it out for her giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This is all happening exactly as predicted...

I knew Elise would be talking to Matty about a SD

Then Matty saying Elise talking to him made him think of giving her the next SD

Then voila she gets the SD

I don't even need to watch the show to predict all this

:crazed

Honestly @AllAboutLove they should just get us to write the script for the next one. My poor girl Elise though. If they headhunted her and got her to apply for the show just to set her up for heartbreak then there's some sadistic peeps working at Ch 10.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:37 am

Twitter is already likening Elise to Matty 2.0 

Talking about how her pulling a move on Matty at CP was like Matty with Georgia
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:38 am

mercieme wrote:Guys Matty is a fisherman.
Also he put the lucky dollar on his shoe for their Hockey date per the BTS matrix pic where he whips it out for her giggling

Also she wants wine and cheese on a beach and oh look we have those pics in Thailand of someone having a picnic on the beach.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:38 am

It's not over till it's over.

Laura is only a lock in till she is not IMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:39 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:This is all happening exactly as predicted...

I knew Elise would be talking to Matty about a SD

Then Matty saying Elise talking to him made him think of giving her the next SD

Then voila she gets the SD

I don't even need to watch the show to predict all this

:crazed

Honestly @AllAboutLove they should just get us to write the script for the next one.  My poor girl Elise though.  If they headhunted her and got her to apply for the show just to set her up for heartbreak then there's some sadistic peeps working at Ch 10.

Exactly @Bobette. We could certainly do better than just rewriting the same script for last season to this one.

Yeah. Poor Elise. The Sadism of Ten knows know bounds. Elise saying it's hard for her to fall in love... so if she does...  sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:40 am

RC:
Tara (date rose)
Elora
Elise
Simone
Alix
Flo
Laura
Steph
Lisa
Cobie
Leah
Jen
Sharlene
Michelle

Natalie goes home
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:40 am

Black. Heart. Emoji. Says is all, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:40 am

Whoever styled Natalie tonight was cruel! She looks terrible. And she's going home looking terrible. That's mean!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:41 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:RC:
Tara (date rose)
Elora
Elise
Simone
Alix
Flo
Laura
Steph
Lisa
Cobie
Leah
Jen
Sharlene
Michelle

Natalie goes home

I had actually forgotten she was even still on the show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose