SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBBF - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 49 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by FashionLover Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:03 pm

So peter has been graceless toward rachel? cool cool, coulda sworn it was the other way around
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

TeamBBF - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 49 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Aria Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:05 pm

alwaystulips wrote:IMO, I don't owe him anything.

Chris L. turned it down.  Roberto turned it down.  They weren't graceless toward Ali.  Those are real men, IMO.

How do you feel that Peter was graceless towards Rachel? I've been harsh because of his behavior when it comes to Bryan, but I think he's been a perfect gentleman when it comes to Rachel. Even in that sports interview from today, he said she was truly a beautiful person and their connection was unlike anything he had ever experienced before. This about the woman who has been saying he was manipulative and has deep-rooted issues. He even said that he was uncomfortable around the cameras, but eventually was able to distract himself because of his investment in Rachel, which explains a lot to me as I always thought he was stiff and awkward and just mistakingly thought it was because of her. I love Rachel and fangirl her like no other, but I do think she really led him on in a lot of ways (like adopting Daisy with him at his HTD and talking about their future including dogs) and he could have been a lot more bitter and vengeful, but he wasn't. Even Chris L gave a quote to US saying that he wanted to leave during Ali's season, which a lot of people might think was rude to make public, so no one is perfect (except Roberto). IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:05 pm

Peter got what he wanted out of the show to promote his business. IMO That is the only reason he went on Rachel's season. I think MF did not want anything to do with him . But so happy I won't have to watch him ever again on my TV. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:08 pm

What does Peter own Rachel? Nothing! She's the saltiest bachelorette to ever graced my screen.
And no, he hasn't been graceless given all that has been said about him. He has remained a gentleman. I can't say the same for others. But I understand the narrative has to change, isn't this the norm and what MF is doing?

IMO
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:14 pm

I think Peter was graceless all season long with his SM antics and behavior and should count his lucky stars he got off so easily imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:16 pm

Bottom line, Peter probably won't be the bachelor. He has daisy (who adores her daddy) to dote on, his gorgeous new apartment and business venture with The Lyric and family and friends who love him and I'm sure there'll be no shortage of interested women. There wasn't a single point post show where Peter was seemingly putting his life on hold in hopes of getting the bachelor gig. He's been moving forward this entire time so while my tv will miss his beautiful face, my fave is good with or without the show so as a fan I'm content Smiley. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:18 pm

Peter really should be counting his lucky stars considering they're shining pretty bright right now
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:20 pm

Aria wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:IMO, I don't owe him anything.

Chris L. turned it down.  Roberto turned it down.  They weren't graceless toward Ali.  Those are real men, IMO.

How do you feel that Peter was graceless towards Rachel? I've been harsh because of his behavior when it comes to Bryan, but I think he's been a perfect gentleman when it comes to Rachel. Even in that sports interview from today, he said she was truly a beautiful person and their connection was unlike anything he had ever experienced before. This about the woman who has been saying he was manipulative and has deep-rooted issues. He even said that he was uncomfortable around the cameras, but eventually was able to distract himself because of his investment in Rachel, which explains a lot to me as I always thought he was stiff and awkward and just mistakingly thought it was because of her. I love Rachel and fangirl her like no other, but I do think she really led him on in a lot of ways (like adopting Daisy with him at his HTD and talking about their future including dogs) and he could have been a lot more bitter and vengeful, but he wasn't. Even Chris L gave a quote to US saying that he wanted to leave during Ali's season, which a lot of people might think was rude to make public, so no one is perfect (except Roberto). IMO.

Any person who tells another person that they will have a mediocre life without them shows no grace.

IMO, anything after that is clean up on aisle 5.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:26 pm

With everything going on in the world today, I needed some good news. Wishing you a great life, Peter. Just not on my television screen.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I owe Peter nothing. If he wasn't asked and he wanted to be TB, no one is going to pat my back for being correct. laugh out loud

He knew Rachel was going to be the 'ette. He could have declined as soon as she was announced since it's obvious **to me**he wasn't interested in her or if he was the belief that he wasn't prepared to propose within a couple of months which is what is expected in this franchise.

**edit** It is not a fact that Peter wasn't interested in Rachel.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:29 pm

ElonM wrote:What does Peter own Rachel? Nothing! She's the saltiest bachelorette to ever graced my screen.
And no, he hasn't been graceless given all that has been said about him. He has remained a gentleman.  I can't say the same for others.  But I understand the narrative has to change, isn't this the norm and what MF is doing?

IMO

I could never imagine any lead worse than Andi, but here we had Rachel. Such a self righteous mean girl, I think Peter dodge a bullet, imagine having to deal with such a huge huge ego? You got to have no personality to do it, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:34 pm

ElonM wrote:Peter just like RS tweets. laugh out loud
The end.

The sun is shinning, my skin is clear, my troubles are behind me TeamBBF - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 49 3806527698 I chose well this season :yes:
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd