SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:09 pm

albean99 wrote:@Shadow I don't see Bryan as being like Roberto all that much other than being f1 and Latino, imo. Roberto was very popular and was even liked by a lot of Chris fans (like me). The same could be said for Chris that season. Both Bryan and Peter seem to be divisive, whether by editing or personality. Roberto's edit was more if he was too perfect while Bryan's seems to be if he's sincere. I was very happy that Ali was able to let Chris go without him coming to the FRC so am hopeful the same happens this time. I doubt very much that he would have proposed either although I don't recall him being asked. It certainly wasn't made a big deal of like it is this season. All JMO.

Chris came out a few years ago and said that he wanted to leave and even wrote Ali a letter explaining why, but they wouldn't let him since Frank had just left. Ali never got the letter, but I think it's proof the breakup was completely mutual, as there was nothing romantic there, and he never would have proposed.

I agree that this season isn't really like Ali's, as both final two guys were very well-liked and there weren't major fan wars happening. I would probably compare it to Deanna's, where Jason was beloved and most people thought he would and should win because he seemed so genuine and loving versus Jesse, who most people hated partly because he was Jason's competition and partly because he was...Jesse. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:55 pm

The season has been dragging on forever and could have ended after Bryan's 2nd date IMO.

Two things I am looking forward to:
1. Bryan proposing to Rachel and the couple at ATFR
2. Peter no longer being on my screen - and hopefully never.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:00 am

I'm interested in seeing how Rachel and Bryan interact during ATFR.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:26 am

Linds911 wrote:I'm interested in seeing how Rachel and Bryan interact during ATFR.
I would imagine they would be the same as they were on the show and more if things have just got better and better for them since the end.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:19 am

I'm interested to see what CH has up his sleeve.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:47 am

I think he probably waxes so probably not much hair.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:The season has been dragging on forever and could have ended after Bryan's 2nd date IMO.

Two things I am looking forward to:
1. Bryan proposing to Rachel and the couple at ATFR
2. Peter no longer being on my screen - and hopefully never.

ITA word score
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:13 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1105969562 smilelove I LOVE an elegant, eloquent, two hankies proposal:heartandarrow:with all the epic kiss heat and declaration of love trimming and I know Bryan will deliver so I'm prematurely giddy with excitement. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:58 pm

Hello all! My first post this season.
Im so excited about B and R, perfect match if u ask me.
Cant wait for the FRC.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:02 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:07 pm

I'm excited for the FR. I'm sure Bryan will be great-I want to hear what Rachel is going say. Tears? Melting?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:39 pm

Aria wrote:
albean99 wrote:@Shadow I don't see Bryan as being like Roberto all that much other than being f1 and Latino, imo. Roberto was very popular and was even liked by a lot of Chris fans (like me). The same could be said for Chris that season. Both Bryan and Peter seem to be divisive, whether by editing or personality. Roberto's edit was more if he was too perfect while Bryan's seems to be if he's sincere. I was very happy that Ali was able to let Chris go without him coming to the FRC so am hopeful the same happens this time. I doubt very much that he would have proposed either although I don't recall him being asked. It certainly wasn't made a big deal of like it is this season. All JMO.

Chris came out a few years ago and said that he wanted to leave and even wrote Ali a letter explaining why, but they wouldn't let him since Frank had just left. Ali never got the letter, but I think it's proof the breakup was completely mutual, as there was nothing romantic there, and he never would have proposed.

I agree that this season isn't really like Ali's, as both final two guys were very well-liked and there weren't major fan wars happening. I would probably compare it to Deanna's, where Jason was beloved and most people thought he would and should win because he seemed so genuine and loving versus Jesse, who most people hated partly because he was Jason's competition and partly because he was...Jesse. IMO.

I think its hard to compare as SM was not as big back then. Its hard to know how the general viewing audience saw it or how their SM activities would have shaped opinions like it appears to have happened this year. All IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan