SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 49 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 33 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rioja - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by likeashipblown Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:38 pm

Not only do they seem to show the moment that Rachel talks to Eric after she lets him go, they also seem to let us hear Peter saying, "She was the one..." Was. As in, past tense, she got away.

Just me?

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

rioja - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:40 pm

Peter's declaration of love right before the FRC could be a cue from producers - redemption for "the new Bachelor" promo.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:40 pm

coolangel wrote:I got SCs of all the new shots in the Preview and added them to the SC No Discussion Thread. Happy Sleuthing everyone. rioja - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1377737533

We finally have something new to sleuth. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Thanks! I already posted some in SC discussion. Let the discussion begin!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:45 pm

Another week has gone by and still my thoughts remain unchanged...

1. This season has dragged on forever and could have ended after Bryan's 2nd date IMO
2. I can't wait to see Bryan propose to Rachel and the couple at ATFR
3. I def can't wait for Peter to no longer be on my screen and hopefully he never will be.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:46 pm

likeashipblown wrote:Not only do they seem to show the moment that Rachel talks to Eric after she lets him go, they also seem to let us hear Peter saying, "She was the one..." Was. As in, past tense, she got away.

Just me?

I don't know if we can assume that the clip of Rachel talking to Eric is her letting him go, or after. There are no tears from either one. Maybe it's a clip of a convo before the actual rose ceremony?

And Peter saying "She is the one" Is in present tense if you listen to it again, slowed down.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:58 pm

Didn't someone say Eric stated in an interview that there would be no tears from him? And not everyone cries during elimination. Plus, that could be a few minutes after Rachel's given the roses to Peter and Bryan and so her tears just didn't start yet.

I can't see any reason Rachel would need to talk to Eric before the rose ceremony, unless it is to eliminate him. It's not a Peter situation where she is torn and/or confused about Eric and where he stands. JMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:15 pm

She may be clarifying with Eric and reassuring herself that he really does plan on proposing - before the roses are handed out. It's odd - all along it's about getting the proposal (and ring). She has got to be in love - and hopefully in love with only one at this stage of the process ! Watch her end up with Eric !!
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:17 pm

adf23 wrote:
likeashipblown wrote:Not only do they seem to show the moment that Rachel talks to Eric after she lets him go, they also seem to let us hear Peter saying, "She was the one..." Was. As in, past tense, she got away.

Just me?

I don't know if we can assume that the clip of Rachel talking to Eric is her letting him go, or after.  There are no tears from either one.  Maybe it's a clip of a convo before the actual rose ceremony?

And Peter saying "She is the one"  Is in present tense if you listen to it again, slowed down.

JMO

It could also be "She isn't the one" edited to sound a bit more ambiguous.. The emphasis on "THE one" makes it sound like it could be.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Another week has gone by and still my thoughts remain unchanged...

1. This season has dragged on forever and could have ended after Bryan's 2nd date IMO
2. I can't wait to see Bryan propose to Rachel and the couple at ATFR
3. I def can't wait for Peter to no longer be on my screen and hopefully he never will be.
word
Yep, he has become a drag. Glad you are also a Bryan fan, I just caught up watching her season half way through. Have enjoyed it much more due to Bryan.
Any future suitors should go for his direct approach, of course they wd have to back it up with his...... Everything.
As to this coming finale, looking forward to seeing what happens. And it really does look like tptb are running the Peter show for him as tb, seems more about him than Rachel. Judging by promos.
All imo.
2pop

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:28 pm

sdmom wrote:
Diana wrote:Not that it was even questionable but that preview shows Rachel talking to a Eric after she eliminated him JMO

Exactly. Here's the SC

rioja - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Img_0715

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ORekl0d5bgM
I remember afew eps ago there was a very brief clip in a preview montage of the episode which showed Eric saying something like "that's the first time she's said anything like that" and looking upset. Has this been sleuthed already?

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:29 pm

So now I  am really convinced that this is going to be the Most Dramatic Finale Ever!!  laugh out loud

So like I said yesterday, if she gives Peter a rose in the F3 RC, he's got to be F1. laugh out loud She is REALLY into him. And imo the F2 have to be ready to propose, unless they've changed the rules that I don't know about.

Thinking back to what Rachel has said, we see her going back and forth. I interpreted that to mean she was going back and forth about her feelings for her F1. Now I think it means, she is going back and forth between which one of the F2.  I was thinking, with Eric gone, I am eenie meenie miney mo, like I don't care, whichever at this point. So that reminded me of her back and forth comment.  laugh out loud  I'm making a joke about it, but it did make me see the back and forth comment she made in a new light. Also, the late bloomer can only be Peter, as we see him saying ILY here.

And Rachel is wearing the gray sweater with the false eyelashes when she's with Bryan. She is not upset when talking to him.  She's not crying. When she wears the gray sweater with Peter, she's not wearing much makeup and she's crying a lot.  

And I do have a strong feeling there are 2 proposals. I think back to when someone says to RS that they think something will be different and he always says they've done it this way for 30 seasons I don't think that will change. Why would they, for the first time in 33 seasons, have the RC when the sun is close to noon?  I can't think why they would do that?  And didn't she say something about last minute, it was down to the wire?  I'm thinking while Bryan is proposing, Peter is with Neil Lane picking out the damn ring!! laugh out loud Hurry, hurry!

Also, remember when RS said he was 100% sure it was Peter. Then when he changed the spoiler, he said he wasn't going to say he was 100% sure it was Bryan.

It's probably Bryan, but if it plays out, with her sending Peter home, then proposal from Bryan at high noon. Well, what's the point in even watching. They've already told us all that. But in her blog, Rachel says "you think you know, but do you?" or something like that.  She keeps saying there is going to be a shocker and something that's never been done before.  

I know, I'm crazy!  laugh out loud

ETA: Sorry, she's wearing the gray sweater with false eyelashes when she's talking to Peter, right? They both have on gray sweaters. Are they in his hotel room?

Last edited by SFoster on Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:34 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Diana wrote:Not that it was even questionable but that preview shows Rachel talking to a Eric after she eliminated him JMO

Exactly. Here's the SC

rioja - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Img_0715

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ORekl0d5bgM
I remember afew eps ago there was a very brief clip in a preview montage of the episode which showed Eric saying something like "that's the first time she's said anything like that" and looking upset. Has this been sleuthed already?

I think that was Eric talking to a member of his family on his HTD. He said "my heart dropped" or something. He was wearing the shirt he had on on his HTD. I think he was referring to when Rachel sent Adam and Matt home on the 3:1. She had a hard time deciding. Remember how he consoled her? Anyway, they didn't show that at all in the episode.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 49 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 33 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan