SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 49 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rioja - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:17 pm

SFoster wrote:Something is bugging me about Peter's rooms. Has this been discussed?  The formal room where he sits crying, we thought was his hotel room at Hotel Los Agustinos.  That's possibly the night before the FRC?    However the F3 RC clip shows Peter in a very different hotel room, with the floral curtains and dark brown metal-type window trim. Why does he seem to have 2 different hotel rooms?

Here's the sneak preview of the F3 RC. at 0:29 approx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBMAwseK-A4

Is this the right thread or should I be in another? laugh out loud

It's the same room in Hotel Los Agustinos. Peter was in the suite so I am assuming it had more than one bedroom. I had found the room in the new preview. Just hadn't posted it. The Trip Advisor links below shows the room with the floral curtains and the bed/window.

Picture 1

Picture 2
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

rioja - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:20 pm

coolangel wrote:
SFoster wrote:Something is bugging me about Peter's rooms. Has this been discussed?  The formal room where he sits crying, we thought was his hotel room at Hotel Los Agustinos.  That's possibly the night before the FRC?    However the F3 RC clip shows Peter in a very different hotel room, with the floral curtains and dark brown metal-type window trim. Why does he seem to have 2 different hotel rooms?

Here's the sneak preview of the F3 RC. at 0:29 approx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBMAwseK-A4

Is this the right thread or should I be in another? laugh out loud

It's the same room in Hotel Los Agustinos. Peter was in the suite so I am assuming it had more than one bedroom. I had found the room in the new preview. Just hadn't posted it. The Trip Advisor links below shows the room with the floral curtains and the bed/window.

Picture 1

Picture 2

That's it! Thank you, @coolangel!!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:18 pm

rioja - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 20686451_162604074300932_3220037101793837056_n
chrisbharrison
@therachlindsay a true vision in #Rioja Monday it's the 3 hour #Thebachelorette live event unlike any finale ever!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:06 pm

That's all nice and rosy, Chris Harrison, but if I had to bet, you will be an extension of "The Bachelorette's" Twitter handle. Creating drama where there is no need just to earn your penny. That is the reason the ATFR has become so painful to watch. For instance, egging Jordan about his brother when he is in public celebrating his relationship. Jordan might be a lot of things, but he crushed those questions before CH could think of a rebuttal. Here's hoping that Bryan and Rachel do the same. Remain indifferent when necessary, and redirect unnecessary stuff. My two cents - I enjoy these forums immensely, but don't write often. Just had to get these thoughts in. I hope I didn't offend anybody, and I apologize in advance.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkCerulean Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:15 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:That's all nice and rosy, Chris Harrison, but if I had to bet, you will be an extension of "The Bachelorette's" Twitter handle. Creating drama where there is no need just to earn your penny. That is the reason the ATFR has become so painful to watch. For instance, egging Jordan about his brother when he is in public celebrating his relationship. Jordan might be a lot of things, but he crushed those questions before CH could think of a rebuttal. Here's hoping that Bryan and Rachel do the same. Remain indifferent when necessary, and redirect unnecessary stuff. My two cents - I enjoy these forums immensely, but don't write often. Just had to get these thoughts in. I hope I didn't offend anybody, and I apologize in advance.

ITA @Rachelsseason

The ATFR is going to be a circus and CH is going to do his best to play ringleader. I'm truly hoping for Big Rach to show up!
DarkCerulean
DarkCerulean

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:54 pm

Maddy wrote:rioja - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 20686451_162604074300932_3220037101793837056_n
chrisbharrison
@therachlindsay a true vision in #Rioja Monday it's the 3 hour #Thebachelorette live event unlike any finale ever!
What does he mean that it's a 3 hour live event? Have they done this before?

Are Rachel and Bryan going to get married on the spot or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:01 pm

@Ilovepeter They always call it that b/c the AFR is live.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:02 pm

@Ilovepeter haha! I think they always say that because CH is in the studio with a live audience asking inane questions to the spectators, or interviewing past contestants.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:06 pm

Thanks! How is that live? Isn't the ATFR taped earlier in the day? False advertising CH!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:08 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:Thanks! How is that live? Isn't the ATFR taped earlier in the day? False advertising CH!!

It's actually not - it is live (for east coast). It's been that way since Emily's season, I believe. I think the couple goes and films Jimmy Kimmel earlier in the day, if I'm not mistaken.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:21 pm

Thanks. I retract my statement the CH is a liar ... in this instance only rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:55 pm

Yes, the lead and their Final 1 film Jimmy Kimmel earlier in the day and then they're at the studio, in the back, along with the Final 2 (and this season the Final 3), while the episode is airing. Throughout the two hour episode, they will break to Chris in the audience and getting their live reaction to what's playing out on screen. And then the FRC will happen and all parties come out to talk to Chris. I have a feeling this year, we'll see Rachel talk to her F3 after the rose ceremony airs and before the episode airs.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 49 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan