SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:18 pm

LynnTa wrote:I'm excited for the FR. I'm sure Bryan will be great-I want to hear what Rachel is going say. Tears?  Melting?

Hopefully Rachel will say she loves Bryan - she's never told him. :yes: whipped ILOVEU ILOVEU

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:42 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Aria wrote:
albean99 wrote:@Shadow I don't see Bryan as being like Roberto all that much other than being f1 and Latino, imo. Roberto was very popular and was even liked by a lot of Chris fans (like me). The same could be said for Chris that season. Both Bryan and Peter seem to be divisive, whether by editing or personality. Roberto's edit was more if he was too perfect while Bryan's seems to be if he's sincere. I was very happy that Ali was able to let Chris go without him coming to the FRC so am hopeful the same happens this time. I doubt very much that he would have proposed either although I don't recall him being asked. It certainly wasn't made a big deal of like it is this season. All JMO.

Chris came out a few years ago and said that he wanted to leave and even wrote Ali a letter explaining why, but they wouldn't let him since Frank had just left. Ali never got the letter, but I think it's proof the breakup was completely mutual, as there was nothing romantic there, and he never would have proposed.

I agree that this season isn't really like Ali's, as both final two guys were very well-liked and there weren't major fan wars happening. I would probably compare it to Deanna's, where Jason was beloved and most people thought he would and should win because he seemed so genuine and loving versus Jesse, who most people hated partly because he was Jason's competition and partly because he was...Jesse. IMO.

I think its hard to compare as SM was not as big back then.  Its hard to know how the general viewing audience saw it or how their SM activities would have shaped opinions like it appears to have happened this year. All IMO

That's a fair point, but I don't think that SM activity has influenced popular opinion much outside this forum, as most viewers don't closely pay attention to every like, comment, and interview. On most social mediums, YouTube, other forums, Reddit, podcasts, blogs, people don't seem to be aware that Peter is liking negative comments about Bryan or liking Pachel comments or that he's writing essays about people being mean to him. Similarly, Bryan's social media has been pretty tame - mostly family and Bachelorette pics - and it still hasn't stopped the poplar opinion that he's a player. I think people really do still have a tendency to go off the edit and their gut, IMO, even with social media now. .

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:27 pm

I noticed thanks to @LadyBug82 she captured a shot of a foot coming out of the limo.

If the shoe fits? Bryan's shoe has the pointier toe?

Peter

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Captur70

Bryan

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Captur71

Limo guy

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Shoe10

S/Cap thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:32 pm

Looks like Bryan's shoe, sock and ankle. IMO. Smiley
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:34 pm

I am not sure about the exact shoe but the skinny ankle is definitely a match for Bryan IMO. The shoe size might also be a match for Bryan IMO. More proof added to the 'Bryan is F1' pile IMO.

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Image_10
Source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4186p24-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion
Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Captur21
Source
Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Captur22
Source

All JMO

ETA: @Seabear, Jinx! Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1377737533
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:03 pm

"When it gets down to the finale and the final two guys, the last breakup is the most heart-wrenching of all time,” an insider tells Us. "They couldn’t say goodbye, and even when they did there were so many tears from her. After she left, he collapsed and sobbed.”

SOURCE

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49c

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:25 pm

@coolangel Nice catch on the skinny ankle! I should have posted much earlier, but I spent so much time looking for a Bryan shoe. laugh out loud

@Linds911 thanks for posting.

That all but confirms to me, that she let him go before the FRC since we have the collapse s/cap. aka the Ali collapse on Jake's season. :gotcha:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:39 pm

And the Ali collapse on her season when Frank left right before their FD. Thought Ali was going to throw herself in the ocean. giggling

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:43 pm

Hey, I noticed the black shoe stepping out of the limo has a lug sole. I was just watching a clip the other day, Bryan has his feet up on a table where you can see the bottom of his shoe, and I noticed the lug sole on the bottom. I'm going to go back and try to find the clip, I think it's when he and Lee are talking on the sofa and Lee is saying I didn't come here to make friends.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:50 pm

SFoster wrote:Hey, I noticed the black shoe stepping out of the limo has a lug sole. I was just watching a clip the other day, Bryan has his feet up on a table where you can see the bottom of his shoe, and I noticed the lug sole on the bottom. I'm going to go back and try to find the clip, I think it's when he and Lee are talking on the sofa and Lee is saying I didn't come here to make friends.

It's at 1:07 Here

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:59 pm

There's SC of it from the long Season Preview in the SC No Discussion Thread

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 5472c77e1cd19d420678b4f4150b81eb_zpsqvqsc7zr

ETA:  thanks for noticing @SFoster and @Aria for finding the tims spot in the preview, it made it a lot easier to find in all my SCs. bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:31 pm

@Shadow laugh out loud

Nice catch @SFoster. I would imagine he wears very comfortable shoes.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan