SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mella13 Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:54 am

Sorry, I can not remember... Is there ever season, where is not a clear spoiler from the finale? I did not see any new shots. Interesting why?
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:46 am

coolangel wrote:I am not sure about the exact shoe but the skinny ankle is definitely a match for Bryan IMO. The shoe size might also be a match for Bryan IMO. More proof added to the 'Bryan is F1' pile IMO.

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Image_10
Source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4186p24-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion
Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Captur21
Source

All JMO

ETA: @Seabear, Jinx! Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1377737533

Oh wow, Bryan sure does have some dainty ankles. giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:07 am

Mella13 wrote:Sorry, I can not remember... Is there ever season, where is not a clear spoiler from the finale? I did not see any new shots. Interesting why?

I don't recall a season where we didn't have new shots at the MTA. Although I haven't seen last season's MTA.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:02 am

I think it's because there is no more footage of Eric - he already had his FS and will be eliminated next. If they show anything of Bryan, if just confirms that he made final two and it will spoil Eric's elimination. And since the big plot line is "will Rachel let Peter go at FS?", they don't want to do that.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:11 am

You mean let go at F3 Rose Ceremony, cause they show the 3 guys standing.

One thing is for sure, showing new shots will give away the ending especially since only one man will show up at the FRC.
It's like for bachette can where one of the F2 is so reconizable (brown skin) that we didn't get much of final shots till they were too.
And even then, the preview was so well chosen that the light sleuthing was not all that conclusive.
We had to wait till the F2 showed up.
However they did show a doubt for F1 in preview. That was a giveaway.
But this time around, i'm convinced Peter is not F1 because the doubt is not just enhanced for the show. It is the real deal.Also too many clues for Bryan laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:52 am

Linds911 wrote:"When it gets down to the finale and the final two guys, the last breakup is the most heart-wrenching of all time,” an insider tells Us. "They couldn’t say goodbye, and even when they did there were so many tears from her. After she left, he collapsed and sobbed.”

Doesn't this imply that there are previous break ups? I wonder what this could mean. What about the clip where Bryan is seen clasping his hands and another one where he says he's given his all plus the clip of of Rachel leaving his room.  Sounds like there may be trouble in paradise for both of these guys.[/quote]

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed quote)
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:08 am

I don't think they would be "hiding" what 90% of viewers already know, and that is that Bryan won.  They certainly have not tried to keep that under wraps for the last 6 weeks. I think they would be "hiding" something that viewers are not going to be expecting.  And something that has the potential to cause backlash on sm in the last week. If we find out during the airing of the finale, it won't matter as much because shortly we will see her beautiful proposal and her happily engaged and will forget all about it.  The only thing they would be "hiding" by not showing any new clips is something unexpected (against the spoilers). I think Peter is eliminated at the F3 RC.  And of course, there are a lot of Peter fans.   JMO

ETA: And the goal is to have the Most Dramatic Finale Ever - maybe this time it really will be! laugh out loud

Last edited by SFoster on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:10 am

Aria wrote:I think it's because there is no more footage of Eric - he already had his FS and will be eliminated next. If they show anything of Bryan, if just confirms that he made final two and it will spoil Eric's elimination. And since the big plot line is "will Rachel let Peter go at FS?", they don't want to do that.
Isn't there enough "evidence" that Peter made it through to F2 and was probably eliminated before the FRC?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:13 am

They only way he is eliminated at F3 is if thet all get a last date.
I don't think they will have the hotel room sobbing scene, not say goodbye and wait till F3 ceremony.
I also don't think the priest is on FD.

So in my opinion he stays after F3. Whether they all saty or not is another story.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:15 am

Just Looking wrote:Isn't there enough "evidence" that Peter made it through to F2 and was probably eliminated before the FRC?

Probably not if we're talking about the general viewing audience, who don't follow every like, SM post, watch for SHVs, or sleuth SCs, etc.  With many of them what you see on the show from week to week is all they follow and keep up with.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:45 am

In my scenario, after Bryan's FD, Rachel has a day to think things over before the F3 rose ceremony. She goes back to talk to Peter at his hotel room. It does seem that she would cut him then, that is what is ?? BUT Peter tells her "I'll never let you go" or "I'll never give up on you" or something like that, wearing the gray sweater. So once again he "pulls " her back in. Then down in the lobby, she does say I hope I'm not making a big mistake. I think that's after she leaves his room, and she has decided not to give him a rose.

It could be that the priest date was an outtake, as evidenced by the BTS pic on ABC.

Of course, this is just my opinion, we don't know what happens, because they haven't given enough clues. I just can't see her spending more time trying to deal with Peter until the very end. That will not bode well for her and her F1. Even as it is, it's not good. IMO If Peter is not eliminated at F3, then I think he is F1. Either way that is the shocking thing, they are Hiding by not showing more clips of the finale.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:42 am

I don't think they're hiding anything.  I think a preview would've probably made it even more obvious who the F1 is.  Eric leaves at the F3 RC because we have more evidence of Peter being around longer, IMO.  Peter will be let go as the F2.  There's debate on if he makes it to the FRC or not, but I don't think he does.  And Bryan will be F1.  

I do hope we get a couple sneak peeks late in the week to have something to work with and keep us from going in circles for the next week, but I have a feeling previews and FRC pics released will be very limed.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan