SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:16 pm

^^^IA with you @djogbenyuie. She saw past the charm and saw that he was genuine guy. The lunch with friends was Rachel proudly showing off Bryan to her friends & a thank you . IMO
The friends picked up on Bryan's charm and that he was direct, no small talk,ready to settle---all the things Rachel liked about him. And i think Rachel saying be nice---of course she was jokingly telling them not to give him a hard time!
It's so obvious though that the convo was chopped.
Notice that Rachel was really 'handsy" -- she had her hand on Bryan's back while he was talking and the camera quickly panned away . I really think the chat with the friends was very positive.
AJMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:23 pm

IMO there's nothing in that interview that remotely indicate Chris doesn't like Bryan. In fact, if they are engaged Chris calls him a wonderful man! laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:34 pm

I'll start by saying that I honestly don't know much about Bryan, or anyone on the show really, to make a well informed opinion on whether they are good people or not. However I will say this, when someone is not involved in a relationship they tend to see things that people in the relationship don't see. Of course everyone believes their significant other is good, otherwise I assume they wouldn't be in that relationship to begin with. When people are in love, they have blind spots, it's just how it is. No one goes into a relationship thinking their partner is anything but the 'right one', or I sure hope no one does.
In this situation, rachel shouldn't care one bit what the viewers, sleuthers, or RS think because the truth of the matter is, We know nothing about Bryan. We only speculate and make judgements based on edits or what we think never made it into the edits. She should however, take into consideration what people who've actually spent enough time with Bryan think and so far, I haven't seen anyone come out and say anything particularly negative or alarming about the guy. I personally refrain from using extreme descriptors when talking about these contestants cause for 1, we know the edits show us one dimension of the people they actually are and 2, I personally know for a fact SM media is never IMO the true depiction of who a person really is. Time is the only way to tell the character of a person IMO.
and this applies for everyone of this contestants, from rachel , to peter to Bryan. I know for a fact my opinion of rachel has changed multiple times since nicks season to now because over time, you get to know someone better.

Damn, guess I was in a rant-y mood today laugh out loud
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:11 pm

@FashionLover Well stated, IMO. I particularly love statements about those radically enhanced Bryan physical attributes as if its known for sure.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:35 pm

I quite like the fact Eric seemed to kinda like Bryan & laughed along with him when he said he hoped Peter set the bar real low. Also he called him 'B Smooth' which sounded pretty affectionate. Then when he was talking about Rachel wearing her watch Eric said 'I aint hatin on you`or something v similar. So Eric got on with him, Dean & Peter obv didnt like him.
I think Bryan was the one to beat for the guys ever since he got FIR plus two dates within 3 weeks, both dates saw Rachel walking off with Bryan in front of whole group. That wd sting.
Just seemed like there was nothing concrete for anyone to dislike him for except being "smooth“.
Imo the way his voice is softly spoken combined with latin looks create a stereotype in some folks minds, the “latin lover“ stereotype. But when you listen to what he is saying it is all serious and direct. I dont quite see how being open vulnerable & direct about his feelings can also be seen as '' smooth". What is he "peanut butter“!!? .  cantstopl
The way her family grilled him to see if he was genuine also made me think they knew he was the lead suitor, also that they all seemed warm by stage of saying goodbye.
All imho.
I admit he is my exact type so I am biased but admit it.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:50 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, her family was leery of the process and the fact he said sloppy seconds on Ellen and probably saw some of the other stuff that was sleuthed about him too.  So they went in with preconceived negative attitude.  Rachel mentioned they got harder on each guy, but IMO that's because they knew Eric wasn't a contender (nice vibe and chemistry as friends, not much more, IMO), Peter was just Luke warm about it all and just there as a place filler and that Bryan was the one she wanted.  They were harder on Bryan because of it, IMO.  We don't know that he hasn't won them over or charmed his way into the family at this point, well obviously not with Constance yet laugh out loud, but he could have with the others.  

JMO

In my opinion Peter was in the friend zone also, I saw that in the 3rd episode even after their 1-1. She kissed all the MOT guys just that Peter was the MOT for the finale.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:26 pm

Rachel looks very disconnected JMO

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-finale-first-look-rachel-bryans-awkward-last-date-171056361.html
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:32 pm

So disconnected, he could feel it. Coming from the HTD with her family's suspicion of him coupled with the "stressful" FS date with Peter. I can see why.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:39 pm

Diana wrote:Rachel looks very disconnected JMO

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-finale-first-look-rachel-bryans-awkward-last-date-171056361.html

I'm getting Jasmine finale flashback right and left laugh out loud.
F2 got doubt at F3 RC, jas had a fight at FD with F1, F2 was perfect on paper, Jas was really torn between both guys, F1 was the really obvious love story, F1 was also the bad guy edit, F1 mum was edited as MIL from hell (she did say few awful things though) and so on... the only difference is F1 was her usual type.

They are doing a very good job with the edit, not gonna lie.

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:43 pm

Hold up, here is a theory I just thought of. Probably crazy & wrong but who knows.
So the finale has yet to have two more overnight dates followed by final dates for the F2.
What if, Rachel confronts Peter during the FSD off camera so by the next morning she is dressed in her grey sweater & that is when he is told goodbye. So he doesnt even make it to F2. Then an epic romantic passionate fsd with Bryan, of course it was amazing! Then at end of week she sends Eric home but not at a Rose ceremony, so Bryan doesnt know he is the only one left.
Then Peter attempts a comeback begs her to reconsider but she sends him away again. So Rachel has only spent the full unbridled night with her F1, she just cross examined Eric that other night.
Cue proposal from Bryan, beautiful Spanish words of love, kisses, sunset. HEA.
:wedding
I think I missed my calling as a slushy romance writer.
It wd fit bill as something we hvnt seen before on bette tho. handwave

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:45 pm

This is the beginning of Rachel almost sabotaging her quest to find love as per CH IMO. Fortunately she pulls it together and wades through the hard emotion and self reflection to find the one at the end. Bryan IMO is her guy.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:45 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss But there was a F3 rose ceremony though.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan