SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 49 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Nativenewyorker Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:34 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:yes, I remember how Deanna's decision went over like a lead balloon! 

Gosh, I hope there's more in studio positive support for the final couple this time.

Deanna's was the first bachelorette season I watched.  I really could not warm up to her.  I think the audience might have booed her just on principle. laugh out loud  I really like Rachel and wish her all the happiness with Bryan or whoever.

pavalygurl,

I was a veteran by the time Deanna's season rolled around, but I agree about not being able to warm up to her. That was my feeling. You may be right about the audience booing her on principle! Also, the way she let Jason go after letting him get down on one knee and start to propose, did not endear her to viewers.

I don't see the same thing happening with Rachel. At least I should say that I hope it doesn't happen. I like her and wish all good things for her and Bryan.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:04 pm

I've always thought f2 should be let go before the FRC. A much "softer" approach IMO.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:35 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:06 am

I can't wait for this season to be over.

I didn't mind DeAnna before her season or after but didn't love her during. She really wanted Graham so don't think she cared once he left. Jason can thank his lucky stars she didn't pick him because he met Molly.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:46 am

coolangel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Well, it's highly speculated by myself and others that there is only one for the FRC, but TPTB could still have used the approach for the previews as they have in the past to make to make it appear as if there were 2 is my point.
Instead, IMO, TPTB have been very stingy with previews and given nothing but the same stuff. The one foot out of the limo. No Neil Lane, no nothing.

ITA! :yes: IMO TPTB are over the season and are banking on Pachel fans to drag them over the finish line. laugh out loud laugh out loud Which, if I might add, is working IMO coz inspite of all the #gates, there is still enough chatter that Peter might be F1. When the fans are doing all the work for you to build the suspense, why bother? cheeky

All JMO
@coolangel I think this is spot on. The Peter fans are already in a frenzy as far as I have seen, it will suit TPTB to spin ATFR as a tale of heartbreak for Peter, leaving an appropriate couple of weeks pause before.... announcing him as new Bachelor. JMHO.
I cannot wait to see Bryan & Rachel happy and beaming and having their real lives back. I am hoping, praying for a beautiful proposal from Bryan, so that the climax of the whole Brachel love story will be there for those on the fence to see & for fans alike, and more importantly for Rachel & Bryans family albumn.
As a small aside, I watched another Rachel interview where she was asked on Celeb crushes & she said John Mayer. I mean put a well groomed beard & a few more muscles on John Mayer & it's not a million miles away from her chosen man, IMO. Jus Sayin. (#goodtaste #biasedBryanfan #excitablefangirlingday #nearlyfinaletime #whattimeislove)

Al imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:03 pm

In my opinion is i give Rachel and Bryan six months then they will call it quits jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:06 pm

IMO, no matter how long it lasts, she made the right choice for herself at the time.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:10 pm

@timfan even before seeing them outside of the heavily edited show?

@Ladybug82 I completely agree
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:22 pm

Rachel should and will pick who she wants, imo. We don't have to like it or him. I don't but I'm not going to give a prediction. It's all about what happens irl after they're really out of the bubble.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:41 pm

It doesn't matter to me if or how long Rach and Bryan may last regardless of bubble or no bubble. What matters most is that Rachel chose the man that she wanted from those on the show. To paraphrase someone wise who said "she made the right decision because she made it for herself". Out of all the guys on her season, imo Rachel chose the best option for her and that was Bryan. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:20 pm

Rachel clearly chose the the right man for her and the one she saw a future with. The FACT that Rachel has said she is so happy and in love and that the SHV's have just brought them closer together and repeatedly reinforced her choice of Bryan (IMO) was the right choice for her, bodes well for their relationship IRL . I think that the obvious happiness and maturity of both Rachel and Bryan gives them a good start on growing their relationship toward their common marriage goals. I wish them continued love and happiness as they move forward IRL. Smiley
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:45 pm

I don't know how long they will last but seeing how happy Rachel is, how (imo) Bryan makes her glow, I wish them the best.

I jut don't untersdtand the attitude of " I give them ___ weeks/months" or " _ is too good for _". Whoever the couples are, I wish happiness for them. This world already has too many tragedies, too many heartbreaks. I want to see real people live happy lives.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 49 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan