SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:20 am

This is when I miss knowing who surfaced on SM first ! that way we at least know who the F4 person, sometimes the F3 person is. laugh out loud. Its killing me.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

14 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:22 am

nd4reality wrote:
HEA wrote:
nd4reality wrote:@HEA So do you have Elise out before F4 ?

only because we saw 2 different dates with florence
i am still thinking helico/potery is florence and bridge is HTD

bridge looks so much like the girl waiting for th elead to show up at their town. her outfit is not as her usual sexy which for me is a sign for visiting family

so just for that i think she will be eliminated with cobie right before HTD.... unless she takes the position of a girl who quit? we are still waiting the : i did not see it coming.... and maybe never will eh?  duh

Ok so we have HTDs for Tara (SC), Flo (SC) and IMO Laura (voice at the end of the promo). So there is 1 slot left with no possible SCs from the Promo right ?

if the brunette is not elora, then no SC for her

i dunno about HTD with Tara.... seems to me that they are far from the city for a HTD.... it smells more F3 date to me
Bridge smell HTD with Florence
Sofa kiss suntaned laura smells fantasy date or F3 date

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:25 am

^^^ This implies that all 3 girls have enough SCs to make it to HTDs at least.

ETA : I don't know why by I think the plane date with Flo is her second 1on1 and the waiting on the bridge would be her F4 where she gets eliminated.
I also think that Tara's next boat date is her F3 date and that is where she gets eliminated. But that is my opinion as of now.
As for the F2 I'm not yet sure.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:41 pm

@nd4reality all opinion are good!!!! we are all in the dark with our own feelings, likes dislikes and clues... this is why it is fun. for me i do not care to be wrong one bit. I am still sleeping well at night laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:45 pm

and maybe we have our top 3 dates....

florence..... helico/potery......................... helico when they were so cheap for over 10 episodes, all of a sudden helico???? or small plane BTW.... not sure why I think helico.... in fact I think it is a plane !!! ......; that smells F3 date

Tara.... with sailboat so far from city??? .... yep smells F3 too

Laura.... with grey stones, nothing looking thai-ish..... smells also F3 no???

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:51 pm

I agree about Tara's date being F3 date. I'm not sure about Flo though. But it is possible for that date to be F3.
As for Laura, if her tan is the "clue" should she be that tanned at F3 ?

I cannot wait for a longer season promo. With the editors being weird I think we wont get one.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:I agree about Tara's date being F3 date. I'm not sure about Flo though. But it is possible for that date to be F3.
As for Laura, if her tan is the "clue" should she be that tanned at F3 ?

I cannot wait for a longer season promo. With the editors being weird I think we wont get one.

i have seen laura really tanned already. She is this lucky girl that does not need much sun imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:08 pm

@AllAboutLove do we have another teaser for next episode please? Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:11 pm

@nd4reality maybe the ep right before HTD??

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:25 pm

^^ Not sure when that could have taken place. But I doubt that is thailand.

I also think that the "I did not see this coming" was for one of the girls he has dated already so not someone like Simone. Possibly not Lisa either because he would not be shocked that she took herself out. After all no date AND him questioning her because of Jens lies implies that she could leave and he would not be surprised /shocked.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:49 pm

@nd4reality yes. It does not look like Thailand at all. They are not dressed for thailand either. Temperatures are high in may.... here they do not look cold but not super hot either.

same with florence. they have a jacket on I think. Since all the dates were cheap and around sydney... I believe that it is her F3 date.

For Laura, I do not have the thailand vibe but it is very very similar as their sofa kiss except no sunset. really not sure here.

and I agree... the did not see it coming looks like a girl he kissed..... i dunno, choice are limited, probably cobie or elise at that point?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:22 pm

HEA wrote:@AllAboutLove do we have another teaser for next episode please? Hugesmile

Episode 11 preview

tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: