SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:36 am

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:offtopic @AllAboutLove @Guardianangel

I started matty with 4 episodes behind.  Rolling Eyes
Do you know when the bachelorette AU starts or has it started already?
if so can we have also a non-spoiled place pretty please?
do we know who is the next bachelor us yet?
What about TB canada? Has it started yet?

thank you. at times it is frustrating not going on SM  Hugesmile

oh and do we have another teaser for matty?? 14 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 35 2498057887

TB Canada hasn't started yet either. I have just started seeing commercials for it and all they say is coming this fall. That would make it late September. They seem to air it when all the US versions of the show have done airing...so after BIP is done.

I will be joining you in the unspoiled once again. It is much more peaceful here and it frees up a lot of my time.

I agree too. I am happy with different opinion when people are open to change their mind. I hope I am part of this kind of people as I may project way too much passion in what I post. I genuinely like when people see different things because otherwise I find it boring. I feel we have in the non spoilers a mutual respect if we think differently and this is also why I like it so much. We all agree that we do not care of the outcome and we can move on to the next season without mourning  giggling

I do not watch TV much. I prefer recorded TV shows. Not because I do not want to be spoiled with TB au, since I am in Canada and little chances to be spoiled. so thank you for the canada updates

I saw GA added a non spoilers non sleuthing thread. that is great. It is a great idea. I know some just want to watch and discuss as it comes. Maybe those people who suggested can ask GA if it can be another color too? I know I am always careful but if the threads are at the same place in red, it is easy to jump in by mistake.

I am trying to find also a way to still share my SC without being OTT. I am aware that I post a lot, I know that I take a lot of room. But I am thinking that anyone can also jump in and do the same right?  Or they can just add me on their foe list. It is a forum for all after all. 14 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 35 4256136633

I would also love a thread of SC for PI and TEASERS only. Sometimes it is difficult to find them back and when comes the end of the season, it is nice to go back and compare and sleuth.

@Guardianangel would you think this acceptable? especially the different color?

Back to top Go down

14 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:03 pm

ok... this morning I think Laura is F1.

I finally added all together and I think we see way too much matty with tara lately and not much about laura. That is not good regarding edits.

I also think the cutting room gave us way too much compliments from matty about tara. They have way too much romantic moments, way too much matty saying that she is special.

But I think what won me over is the way Matty is different with Laura. He swallows a lot, he put his hand in his hair, he goes for a kiss. And now that I made my peace that laura is probably F1, I remember the wow factor at the red carpet. The "it is a good kiss, I am happy with that" is still for me something that I believe prods asked him to make an effort with but he was also very flushed and happy about it.

I do not understand why he did not pick laura for more quality time though like the beach party or the fears group date. I am not happy that they cut so much in their dates too. we saw nothing about the psychic (which I still believe she said that they were not a match long term and it was mostly physical). But I think Matty was very much a puppet, no matter what he said at this RC. In fact, I am sure Sian told him a piece of her mind when she left and he was upset enough to JUSTIFY himself... I think there is more into that. Maybe I will learn it once I jump in the dark side, probably after the HTD.

I will also accept the fact that prods and cutting room are messing big time by removing important parts such the rose in the secret garden, such laura crying in the middle of the ceremony... which I think is the result of a catfight with jen or another girl but since she is F1, it is NOT good show for us to see it. They used it on the teaser only to make us think something else... what? I am not sure. Even the kids, they cut this part and added Matty saying that they "agree". so the issue was resolved (thanks guys to point it out this way)

At this point, insisting SO SO SO much about Laura not opening up is what make me change my mind. We know that this is actually always the reverse that happen at the end. The one who struggled the most is F1.

So the baby steps will be major steps. We saw that when she was all emotional sharing her fears with matty and i could see he wanted to hug her but could not.

Yes he likes tara a lot. But now I do see the good on paper edit. The great part is that she will be so loved by public (I have no doubt about that) that she will be offered the bachelorette gig.

I still think that Laura is a drama queen, insecure, jealous and all BUT...... the girl is not perfect and if Matty fell for her, there is nothing to say. Will they remain together? Maybe. I have a lot of doubts here. I think their personalities will clash long term. Will he had his kids with her within 4 years? not likely. But it is his choice  Hugesmile

Then the last voice on the teaser. I think it is laura now. and if it is, then she is F1

I wanted tara and matty together. I found them very cute. But edits say otherwise. The slow burn is Laura not able to let go her walls but once she will be outside the mansion, away from the competition, she will switch her mind and see herself as his girlfriend. She will not have this constant reminder that she is not alone and see him affectionate with others (Tara last cocktail party).

So the brunette on the beach can very much be Laura too.

I still much prefer Tara though, but this is not my choice 14 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 35 3806527698

Good for you for seeing Laura from the start!! bestbud! Even if the show is not over, I will now see it on a different light.

NOTE: am I wrong to still keep a 0.001% chance that tara is no matter what F1 cantstopl

Last edited by HEA on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:09 pm

@HEA I asked GA about the different colour, but she said she had already tried and they can't. It isn't possible with their set up. We just have to be extra careful.

I agree a SC only thread...no discussion would be handy, but there aren't that many of us here so it isn't as hard to find stuff.

Don't worry about how much you post. I appreciate anyone who puts in that kind of effort.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:11 pm

Sprite wrote:@HEA I asked GA about the different colour, but she said she had already tried and they can't. It isn't possible with their set up. We just have to be extra careful.

I agree a SC only thread...no discussion would be handy, but there aren't that many of us here so it isn't as hard to find stuff.

Don't worry about how much you post. I appreciate anyone who puts in that kind of effort.

ok good. I know I can be annoying at times but i agree that we are such a small group. But if you go to the non sleuthing non spoilers, then we will be separated as we won't be able to interact. bestbud!

but having a SC non discussion will also help you guys maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:25 pm

@HEA Do we have enough people for the Non sleuthing, Non spoilers? If I remember last season, there wasn't that many so I would stick in in the Non spoilers, Sluething section.

I don't mind sleuthing from previews and such, it the preseason sleuthing that was getting to me. It makes people form opinions before we even see a clip and by the time the show starts, all hell breaks lose. I have a feeling this next season will be one of the worst if Peter becomes the Bachelor and if it's Dean, I really have no interest. This way, I get to stay on the board and enjoy discussing with other fans of the show, but it cuts the number of threads I read, so I actually get a lot more free time.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:30 pm

Sprite wrote:@HEA Do we have enough people for the Non sleuthing, Non spoilers? If I remember last season, there wasn't that many so I would stick in in the Non spoilers, Sluething section.

We are 5 people talking so far I think? and I am the major chatter and SC sharing. So not sure.
But it is obviously a request and that is fine. I agree that this kind of thread was missing if a person really really do not care about sleuthing and spoilers.
It is my 2nd season of non spoilers. I did not stay long in Rachel because I was almost alone talking to myself. laugh out loud
Each time I hope many will jump in but since we are so little I get it that it can be boring to repeat the same things.
But it is what it is. I still prefer the drama free and respect here. I do not have to add IMO all the time in fear to hurt someone's feelings. We all know here that it is our opinion and that we can change it anytime. no big deal. :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:33 pm

@HEA Well I hope there will be a lot more next season. I will definitely be sticking here for as long as possible. It is so much more peaceful.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:33 pm

Sprite wrote:@HEA Well I hope there will be a lot more next season. I will definitely be sticking here for as long as possible. It is so much more peaceful.

agree bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:17 pm

hi
Popping in.
:yes:  I really like the unspoiled thread idea for future international shows.
bestbud!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:26 pm

@notarose there will be an unspoiled section for BetteAUS S3 for Sophie's season. It will premiere next week (7:30 pm Aussie time, Wed and Thurs, two nights a week) so feel free to sleuth non-spoiled for her season too bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:17 pm

I guess I am going to stay here for SOPHIE MONK until and if the mods allow us to have a non spoiled thread.

is the show starting next wednesday? do you know the dates?

I am so looking to watch this season with more mature men and a more mature bachelorette. SHe looks very genuine and I like her already
thumbsup

so who will join me on the NON SPOILER?????

Please state you name, firstname, age, color of your hair, country, where were you January 1st, 2000....... rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:15 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: