SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 10 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@HEA great idea! yes 

Confirmed Sleuthed thread here

tyvm

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:31 am

Thanks AAL.

Are there intruders? There is one girl sitting with Matty on a sofa and I think kissing also that I cannot for the life of me place!
She has large  teeth.

https://servimg.com/view/19023281/349

Picture from AAL screenshot in this thread.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:47 am

nd4reality wrote:Thanks AAL.

Are there intruders? There is one girl sitting with Matty on a sofa and I think kissing also that I cannot for the life of me place!
She has large  teeth.

https://servimg.com/view/19023281/349

Picture from AAL screenshot in this thread.

This is Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:09 am

this is imo Sydney

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 10 25410
my sc

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 10 Sydney10
source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 10 Kveau010
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:48 am

do we know this place? anyone?

we know it is in Thailand but where? multiple places? same place?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 10 23711
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 10 23411
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 10 23011
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:58 am

:: That's Tara. ? Wow I don't link it. scratch

Anyway, have you listened to the VOs in n the promo? You'll have to keep watching more of the episodes but I hear Lisa twice !

I think the girl that asks Matty " what makes you happy " ? Is Lisa.
And I think " I'm in love with you " at the very end is Lisa also.

IMO and if you keep watching, there is a part in a future episode where she says the words " with" and then also " in love ". Sounds the same except in the promo she whispers and when she says the words normally, they are loud laugh out loud.

None of the other girls imo sound laugh out loud me that.

I think last line of the season promo is typically the f1 so just putting it out there for ur opinion.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:07 am

transferred to non discussion

Last edited by HEA on Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:08 am

Yes. All from the same date. Then there are more from another date also.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:09 am

sorry meant to share it in the non discussion laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:10 am

I am trying to centralize what we know so we keep a clean thread for references

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:11 am

BTW.... EVERYONE is invited... this is a goteam effort!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:20 am

Does the first picture look similar ???

https://www.videoblocks.com/video/thailand-aerial-shots-the-drone-takes-on-the-surface-of-the-water-with-the-distant-islands-and-small-fishing-boats-n-videos-about-holidays-peace-of-mind-sea-island-atoll-ocean-fishing-escape-solitude-aerial-shots-hpgbip5fioduaqzj/

If so can you retrieve and link ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

+2
nd4reality
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum