SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 40 of 46 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:59 am

nd4reality wrote:Two girls had denim on the GD. Simone and Elise.

i think i see some kind of fringe on it no? and it looks like a dark skirt, a flowing skirt too

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:24 am

It looks like Elise.

Anway so Laura gets get second 1on1 on this episode ? The one with the white columns in the background ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:45 pm

nd4reality wrote:It looks like Elise.

Anway so Laura gets get second 1on1 on this episode ? The one with the white columns in the background ?

yes.
she is not there when simone complains at the date card delivery and we have a segment when laura says she cares a lot + her segment with same dress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:08 pm

to be honest, I find my scenario about elora leaving quite :shocked!:

so maybe matty did not sleep with her overnight then... but he was not looking as if he wanted to leave much at her door...

@chenny from a man's perspective... what did you think of Elora 2nd date?

I am trying to add all the facial expression, the missing persons, matty with a glass in his hand coming back alone, the NON excitement when he arrived by the girls, laura saying "no more niceties" (not verbatim), Florence saying "she looked like an ugly monkey" (not verbatim).... the only logical thing for me is that ELORA left at the cocktail party.

In the teaser for next episode, we see tara groping his butt and him blindfolded... so i am thinking that each girl had to touch him without talking and he had to guess who it was. groping would be easy to recognize with the banters tara and matty had

now.... florence saying "she looked like an ugly monkey"... I am thinking that elora (?) did something inappropriate and shocked the girls????

Then this was discussed during cocktail party. So much so that laura started the drama (since the teaser about jalousy is about her)

matty asked elora to chat and explain her attitude and at the end, he asked her to leave or she decided to leave..... i think more him since she was very much in luv with him.

Somehow I see an emotional departure if elora left.... She always look at him intensely and since her overnight it increased. So she would be the one who did a "dirty monkey"??? monkey means to me jumping on the back? unless she did some sexual movement??? no idea

however, he returned not really emotional at all... so either he was not that much into elora as I thought........... or I am wrong scratch

the glass in the hand is totally ridiculous. they do that on all franchises Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:21 pm

@nd4reality Elise has strong legs. she is not in the thin category imo

the girl I see is lisa...

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:49 pm

So you think Elora leaves in ep11 and NOT Simone ?
Or do you think the drama ramps up now to indicate the exit of Elora ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:So you think Elora leaves in ep11 and NOT Simone ?
Or do you think the drama ramps up now to indicate the exit of Elora ?

I have a feeling they leave both
if simone is wearing this lacy purple sleeve... then she leaves
elora... that is just a crazy theory but her absence looks very very suspicious to me
i do not think they do 2 girls for the PI at a time, do they?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:15 pm

I do think there may be a twist in an upcoming episode. I'm really just know what, there are too many "favourites" that need to be cut down ATM.

The only two that I can "see" going shortly are Cobie and Simone. IMO. The rest he seems to have something with though what exactly is unclear.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:23 pm

@HEA I must have missed it but where is this groping video?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:17 am

nd4reality wrote:@HEA I must have missed it but where is this groping video?

the only one with a white dress is tara

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 40 107110
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 40 107010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 40 107210
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:44 am

nd4reality wrote:I do think there may be a twist in an upcoming episode. I'm really just know what, there are too many "favourites" that need to be cut down ATM.

The only two that I can "see" going shortly are Cobie and Simone. IMO. The rest he seems to have something with though what exactly is unclear.

you may be right about elise being picked for the QT after the GD.
she is the only one who has a short dress
I do not see it flowing though, it does not look like a flowing mini dress and i think the color is darker
i still think the body shape looks like more lisa though

it has been a while since we did not hear about lisa....... or cobie for that matter

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 40 Image235
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 40 Image235
source

Back to top Go down

Post by chenny Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:39 am

Far out Elise is so genuine! She's an absolutely easy person to adore, great conversation with Matty and so natural.

chenny

Male Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 46 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

+2
nd4reality
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum