SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 8 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:26 pm

ok I am ready to chat bestbud! @nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:30 pm

I saw an Alix date... her hair color are not as platine color as Lisa and her hair are shorter imo

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 8 24610

my sc

yes.... maybe lisa... she has this round cheek and lisa is all angles

Last edited by HEA on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:32 pm

I don't think that is Alex. she has shorter layers and is not so blonde iMO???. I don't think that is
Alix.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:40 pm

The issue I have here to be Lisa is the lengh of the hair

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 8 24310

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 8 20810

so I am thinking maybe Michelle... plus she has a tattoo on one arm....

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 8 14311
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 8 14211

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:44 pm

Maybe it's the other tall blonde girl Simone This girl is nearly Mattys height but has a tattoo.  Simone and Lisa do not.
Maybe the lighting is making it look blonder and it's one of the  other girls like Florence who has long hair ?

TBTH I am struggling with recognizing the girls on the datesin the promo.Lol.
To make things worse, AUS is such a troipocal country that we cannot assume because they are in bikinis that those shots are FDs or LCDs. Unlike the US version.
Does that make sense ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:12 pm

@nd4reality it does

I think I recognized Thailand though. SOURCE

The rocks looks like thailand no?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 8 23710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 8 23410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 8 23010

MY SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:16 pm

my issue is definitely that Alix was seen first out of the limo, she has VO "I am going to fall in love with this guy", she has many zoom whey Usher talks and Matty really liked her.

so why didn't we see the QT on ep1...

I am going to sort the girls in the teaser and edit infos so we can refer one post one girl

this is confusing

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:17 pm

Yes. Those scenes look like Ashley H FDs and LCD location.

so agree Thailand is a destination. In the aus version they do only one location iirc.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:22 pm

@HEA Well just because she was first shown and have lots of reaction shows does not mean she is one of the f2. Maybe she is but she's not a front runner because of it.

Do you think that the front runners must have been featured like Alix was in the premier ???? With not conversation with the lead.

This is confusing.imo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:27 pm

ELORA

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 8 23511
MY SC

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 8 Img_1311

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 8 Img_1310
Scraps courtesy of tenplay

MY SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:29 pm

nd4reality wrote:@HEA Well just because she was first shown and have lots of reaction shows does not mean she is one of the f2. Maybe she is but she's not a front runner because of it.

Do you think that the front runners must have been featured like Alix was in the premier ????  With not conversation with the lead.

This is confusing.imo.

It is confusing... but we did not see any QT because she did not have any, yet Michelle got a rose and the intro was okay but not memorable (yet I saw Matty intringued). and i did recognized her I think on the helico, maybe jumping

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:34 pm

for me it looks like Thailand. and from far away, I see a brunette but definitely not a blonde or platine blonde

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 8 25010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 8 24910
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 8 25110
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 8 Image147

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

+2
nd4reality
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum