SELECT CONTENT

NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the next Bachelor?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you think they will choose to be the next Bachelor?

NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the  next Bachelor? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the  next Bachelor? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 9 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the  next Bachelor? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the  next Bachelor? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 15 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the  next Bachelor? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the  next Bachelor? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 16 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the  next Bachelor? - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the  next Bachelor? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 2 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the  next Bachelor? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the  next Bachelor? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 14 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the  next Bachelor? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the  next Bachelor? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 22 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the  next Bachelor? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the  next Bachelor? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 6 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the  next Bachelor? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the  next Bachelor? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 5 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the  next Bachelor? - Page 2 Vote_lcap61%NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the  next Bachelor? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 61% 
[ 143 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the  next Bachelor? - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the  next Bachelor? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 236

Poll closed

NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the  next Bachelor? - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the next Bachelor?

Post by mizzoufan Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:24 pm

Ben H

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the  next Bachelor? - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the next Bachelor?

Post by Murakamee Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:39 pm

It's pretty obvious that Peter's going to be the next Bachelor. Am I happy, no. But it is what it is. I am not sure I will watch his season. Maybe, for the sheer joy of reading the discussions and think pieces.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:25 pm

Haven't posted in a LOOONG time but have been reading religiously. I simply cannot warm up to Peter no matter how much I try as he just strikes me as smarmy.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:26 pm

I have a feeling production is rubbing their hands in glee with Peter as the Bachelor. They're going to have a HAYDAY breaking down his walls and finding some "crazies" for him. I picture this as another Ben F season.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NEW POLL - Who do you think they will choose to be the next Bachelor?

+8
Cocoasneeze
quietpal
Seabear
ukglasgowkiiss
coolangel
Kashathediva
hdman
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum