SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:34 am

richmondrose wrote:
Murakamee wrote:Last night was so ugly and I got so upset.

Before going to bed, I made the mistake of scrolling through the comments posted to Rachel's most recent Instagram photo and came across something I wrote word for word in the FRC thread on this forum. I couldn't believe it and thought maybe I was seeing things or the wine had gone to my head. I took a screenshot with my phone (see below). I would have laughed it off that someone would be so ridiculous to copy my comment and use it as their own - if the second half of the comment wasn't abrasive and abusive. The second half of the comment was written totally different than the first half. It makes me feel icky that someone would copy what I wrote and use it to troll someone's SM to be abusive. I have never had that happen before (that I know of). I didn't know people plagiarized forum posts! Has this ever happened to anyone from here before? Strange.

Please pardon the language, I tried to black out the vulgarity.

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 36 0010

Some people are just so ugly! Some of the things they were leaving on Rachel's SM reached another level of vile, and all over a reality television show. Peter's not my favorite person (which is obvious from my posts here), but I would never troll his or anyone's account SM accounts to be abusive.

In my experience, it's always important to keep in mind what one puts down in writing and rethink before the send button is hit. It not only reflects one's character but chances are that it will bite you in the butt down the road. Once it's on paper it's hard to erase.

I would've been equally shocked to see anything I wrote lifted from the forum and used this way. Must've been pretty upsetting....,
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:38 am

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
To defend rachel a bit- I don't think Jo cared at all about Robby or what he was doing or who he even was, she literally needed a warm body to take to f2 because she was all in on someone else very early. Rachel and Peter actually had something there imo so of course there are more feelings and drama there imo. However, Bryan is totally the type she should be with imo and hopefully she knows that now and they make this thing work.

Alright. Fair. But JoJo had something real with Ben, and she still managed to be class in that situation. Rachel, arguably, had something with Nick... and she shaded to the extreme there too, even though Nick took the high road with her. I think that's just who Rachel is... a mean girl. And JoJo is not.  There is just a fundamental difference in personalities here. My guess is JoJo (or Des) or any kind human in this situation would just let it go. But Big Rach just can't cause she has to be on top. Omg. I'm waxing poetic about Jo! laugh out loud I better sit down. I'm telling you, new appreciation for her and how she handled things. laugh out loud  
Wait till you're waxing poetic about Baddy!! That's when you know it's all over for you laugh out loud Resistance is futile!!

But I agree overall, rachel is a mean girl and that's who she is and Bryan likes it and calls it sassiness. Whatevs, if they're happy, that's all that matters. No one is all good or all bad and rachel is certainly no exception.

One of these days I'll bite the bullet and rewatch her season (yeah, no shame, no life laugh out loud) and I'll join y'all in the fan forum. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:39 am

jalkire wrote:Aww I feel like nobody is cutting Rachel any slack, I just feel so bad for her and Bryan

Me too. I thought she did a great job as the Bachelorette. sad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:39 am

yeah, well, if you open yourself up on SM, you get what you give..
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:41 am

Neil Lane on how Bryan chose the ring.

http://people.com/style/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-engagement-ring-bryan-abasolo/?utm_campaign=peoplestyle&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplestyle
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:41 am

I wouldn't call Peter a sociopath. I would say that he is spoiled by his looks and used to getting his way. I found his behavior toward Rachel manipulative, but my view is colored by dating a man who treated me the way Peter treated Rachel. He was petty towards Bryan in the show and has trolled him on SM after the show, all while complaining about people being mean to him. Even the being attacked line last night. It is called being questioned. If that is what Peter considers attack, then the limelight is not going to be his friend. Oh and have a mediocre life? Mean and petty and said in the moment as it was very much shows who Peter is down deep when he isn't in control enough to cover up who he really is.

Peter isn't a sociopath, he just isn't a very nice guy IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:44 am

Source

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:44 am

He's so sweet i love him beatingheart
Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 36 Captur83
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:46 am

stuckinsc wrote:I wouldn't call Peter a sociopath. I would say that he is spoiled by his looks and used to getting his way. I found his behavior toward Rachel manipulative, but my view is colored by dating a man who treated me the way Peter treated Rachel. He was petty towards Bryan in the show and has trolled him on SM after the show, all while complaining about people being mean to him. Even the being attacked line last night. It is called being questioned. If that is what Peter considers attack, then the limelight is not going to be his friend. Oh and have a mediocre life? Mean and petty and said in the moment as it was very much shows who Peter is down deep when he isn't in control enough to cover up who he really is.

Peter isn't a sociopath, he just isn't a very nice guy IMO.

I'm not disagreeing with this. I don't think Peter is the next coming by a long shot. It's just funny to me, cause he is TOTALLY how Rachel acted towards Nick and Vanessa. She shaded left and right and made snide comments about how they would never last. All while Nick was complementing her, wishing her well, and taking the high road. And her behavior is a large reason why I'm eye rolling at her outrage over the "mediocre life" comment. She had that coming. laugh out loud

To me, Peter is what she deserved. He stole her thunder and dished it back a bit. What goes around, comes around. You get what you give in this world.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:47 am

everglow wrote:
Source
Ryan S. is a bit of a Bryan fanboy. laugh out loud
They are so cute together and handled the Peter questions well.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:56 am

makeover wrote:
everglow wrote:
Source
Ryan S. is a bit of a Bryan fanboy. laugh out loud
They are so cute together and handled the Peter questions well.

I loved this interview a lot. Tough questions and they handled them well. Bryan changed the Peter question to all the guys, and that's it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:58 am

everglow wrote:
Source

I think it's inevitable Peter will be brought up in every single interview, but Bryan handled it here with class, maturity and confidence, no shades at all.
He said he's mentally strong, prepared to watch her date, falling in love with others. But in the end, she's only in love with one man, and that's him!!

No wonder Rachel said he's strong and confident, a rock for her.

Best luck to them!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo