SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:59 am

@sosleepy I skipped Nick's season and am not a SM follower. I started the season unspoiled, so I only know Rachel as I saw starting in May. Karma is a funny thing.

Honestly, I kinda of dig OTT Bryan. He is effusive in love and pretty chill and even tempered on everything else. Even his responses to the Peter questions to me are good. Yeah, he hated watching Rachel he played, that is it. He isn't running the guy into the ground, just stating that it was hard to watch. It was hard for me to watch and I am not her engaged to date partner in this. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:02 pm

Eric is so sweet! I wish nothing but the best for him.
Is it petty to say I want to see what Peter's going to post ? I hope he shows class.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:06 pm

sdmom wrote:Eric is so sweet! I wish nothing but the best for him.
Is it petty  to say I want to see what Peter's going to post ? I hope he shows class.

He should refrain from posting about Rachel.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:57 pm

Peter has shown a lot of restraint in the last 24 hours. I'm positive he could throw shade right back at Rachel and have a lot of support while doing it. I am seeing Rachel in a whole new light since last night. She is coming off as bitter and petty and it's honestly making me question how happy she really is with Bryan.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:01 pm

He's been throwing shade to Rachel and Bryan all season though. he's not a saint in this. Rolling Eyes imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:11 pm

Diana wrote:He's been throwing shade to Rachel and Bryan all season though. he's not a saint in this. Rolling Eyes imo

Its amazing that when Peter does something his truth and honest but Rachel and/or Bryan do it and they are being petty and bitter. Head spinning isn't it! giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Petey, always the victim. rotfl

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:14 pm

As others have said, not everyone is a wild Peter fan or a wild B/R fan or hatah. It's entirely possible for Peter to be shady on sm and for rachel to be b!tchy at the same time. It's not either/or or head-spinning whatsoever imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:17 pm

Boy I tell Rachel and Bryan can't catch no breaks. Peter was throwing shade at Bryan all season, now Rachel who was put on the spot last night is being deemed petty and bitter

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:25 pm

I would love to hear the story about that Texas Rangers baseball cap. I'm sure there is a lot of relevance to that one with timing. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:25 pm

jalkire wrote:Boy I tell Rachel and Bryan can't catch no breaks. Peter was throwing shade at Bryan all season, now Rachel who was put on the spot last night is being deemed petty and bitter

Exactly! The behavior is exactly the same but somehow Peter gets a pass.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:28 pm

Who said Peter is a victim? i just don't get why Rachel seemed so angry if she is so happy with Bryan. She seems fake to me. And Bryan's friend on twitter bragging about how much he makes is embarrassing. Peter shouldn't have said what he said about her having a mediocre life but he did apologize. And pretty sure he was referring to her life with a man that basically is a yes man. It would get boring real quick. IMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo