SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:32 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Who said Peter is a victim?  i just don't get why Rachel seemed so angry if she is so happy with Bryan. She seems fake to me. And Bryan's friend on twitter bragging about how much he makes is embarrassing. Peter shouldn't have said what he said about her having a mediocre life but he did apologize. And pretty sure he was referring to her life with a man that basically is a yes man. It would get boring real quick. IMO

She was angry because she had JUST watched him say her life would be mediocre without him. She said she didn't remember what happened.
I think her anger was justified. They brought him out right after. She's watch the man shade her fiancee on national TV and SM all season long. I'd be pissed too. JMO.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by FashionLover Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:34 pm

In all honesty, show me someone who is lovey dovey and friendly toward someone who is dating the girl/guy they like? I feel like sometimes people forget that this contestants go through the real human range of emotions. You're not gonna act ideally when emotions are involved. Point Blank. If you're able to, I applaud you. I understand why peter would be feeling some tyoe of way cause that breakup was confusing as hell even for me. Like did they end cause he couldn't propose? did they end cause she loved someone else? They didn't discuss that stuff cause they were an emotional mess so there was no closure between the two IMO. So I understand peter. And I also understand rachel, she's frustrated cause now her choices are being questioned cause she never articulated well enough what/how she made her choice in the moment and now everything she says just seems like her justifying things.

For me, rachel has less of a reason to be throwing shade at peter cause if she got what she wanted then why does it matter? why be so caught up in this peter fiasco? She's only gonna look worse if she keeps knocking a guy when he's down. If she truly believes she won, there is no reason for her to keep swinging punches IMO.
I would personally advice those two to have a phone call, talk that sh*t out and move on cause judging from ATFR they have a lot they wanna say to each other that they obviously wouldn't do in front of a live audience
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:39 pm

I don't see Rachel keeps "knocking him while he is down" or "swinging punches", IMO. She said her piece on ATFR, he said his piece. She answered interview questions during media rounds because they keep asking about him. She certainly doesn't want to bring him up.

JMO

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:39 pm

I really don't think she was angry, I think she was put on the spot.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:41 pm

FashionLover wrote:In all honesty, show me someone who is lovey dovey and friendly toward someone who is dating the girl/guy they like? I feel like sometimes people forget that this contestants go through the real human range of emotions. You're not gonna act ideally when emotions are involved. Point Blank. If you're able to, I applaud you. I understand why peter would be feeling some tyoe of way cause that breakup was confusing as hell even for me. Like did they end cause he couldn't propose? did they end cause she loved someone else? They didn't discuss that stuff cause they were an emotional mess so there was no closure between the two IMO. So I understand peter. And I also understand rachel, she's frustrated cause now her choices are being questioned cause she never articulated well enough what/how she made her choice in the moment and now everything she says just seems like her justifying things.

For me, rachel has less of a reason to be throwing shade at peter cause if she got what she wanted then why does it matter? why be so caught up in this peter fiasco? She's only gonna look worse if she keeps knocking a guy when he's down. If she truly believes she won, there is no reason for her to keep swinging punches IMO.
I would personally advice those two to have a phone call, talk that sh*t out and move on cause judging from ATFR they have a lot they wanna say to each other that they obviously wouldn't do in front of a live audience

Peter down?! Have you seen what's happening on SM  laugh out loud ....Peter getting plenty of support and his ego stroked. Im sure he loves every minute.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:46 pm

Where has Rachel been knocking Peter when he's down? Where has she been shading him? He has been liking shady Bryan posts all season long, Bryan has not, Rachel has not. Rachel replied to Peter's hurtful 'mediocre' comment when CH questioned Peter about it. That's it. If Peter can't handle people having a reaction to his hurtful words, he better not say them then. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:46 pm

This is Peter's first IG story 6 (?) days after getting dumped. Look how heartbroken he is!  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

Source

I am sorry but I don't buy that this guy gave a crap at all. He didn't want Rachel to pick him and he made sure of that IMO. Looking back, IMO Rachel sees what many of us were seeing as to how she was just a means to an end. So no, IMO Rachel is not knocking someone when he is down... coz Pete-troll is not down at all.

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:50 pm

Yeah! He looks real DEVASTATED!  rofl
Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 38 Untitl10
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:51 pm

I think her trying to sabotage his shot at being the next Bach rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. I actually agree with her but the way she said it came off as petty and mean.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:53 pm

I think Rach was pointing out how absolutely full of sh*t he would be if he did it after playing his mind games putting her through all of that.
And she is 100% right IMO.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:54 pm

Rachel should have just dumped him earlier before all these games they played imo. Would have been easier and less painful for all involved.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:56 pm

Alanna wrote:Rachel should have just dumped him earlier before all these games they played imo. Would have been easier and less painful for all involved.

Alanna, I agree with you 100%! yes
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo