SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RachelandBryan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:08 pm

Seabear wrote:
Sprite wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

I'm not disagreeing with this. I don't think Peter is the next coming by a long shot. It's just funny to me, cause he is TOTALLY how Rachel acted towards Nick and Vanessa. She shaded left and right and made snide comments about how they would never last. All while Nick was complementing her, wishing her well, and taking the high road. And her behavior is a large reason why I'm eye rolling at her outrage over the "mediocre life" comment. She had that coming. laugh out loud

To me, Peter is what she deserved. He stole her thunder and dished it back a bit. What goes around, comes around. You get what you give in this world.

word I said last season after she was knocking N & V, that karma is a bitch and that for all her saying about ignoring the negative, when her time came, she would get p*ssed. I can give them all some slack, but there comes a point where you have to move on. Peter got the glowing edit she did last season and she didn't like it. Hopefully she can now be a little more understanding about how Nick felt. I hope she moves on and her and Bryan are happy. No doubt, Peter will be in her shoes next season.

If Karma is a bitch then she will show up in all her glory for Peter on his Bachelor season. Peter has been the publicly petty shadiest F2 while the season was airing by fanning the flames of negativity I have ever seen. So I expect a major karmic payback of lightening strikes for Peter. It will be so fascinating how he like the relentless negativity that is thrown at the Lead. Perhaps his SM fanatics can balance it out with the endless excuses and transfer of blame on others. RachelandBryan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 49 26a1  RachelandBryan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 49 26a1  RachelandBryan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 49 26a1  RachelandBryan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 49 26a1
JMO

Not to mention when Karma Sue shows up. Karma Anne. KarmaLeigh. KarmaDee. Karmla. Carmel and Carmie. Get in line. Take a number ladies.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

RachelandBryan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:24 pm

Acrunch wrote:Rachel was much more forgiving with Lee the racist than Peter the guy who she willingly brought to F2 knowing he most likely would not be proposing.  I'm not sure why she's acting like Peter blindsided her when he told her he wasn't ready to propose.  Even the guys in the house knew that Peter didn't think he'd be able to propose.  It was her choice to take him to the end.   He's been pretty consistent throughout about what he was feeling and how he felt about proposing.  He told her he loved her, wanted a future with her, broke down in tears over her and yet she wants to drag him because he reminds her of her past 5 year relationship where the guy didn't want to commit.  5 year relationship vs 2 month relationship where she's dating multiple men and apparently made it clear to most of the house that Bryan was her numero uno is not a fair comparison. Snipped

I logically understand what you are saying, but feelings are usually anything but logical. Peter and his behavior brought up the wound of being not good enough for five years. Sure it would be great if she could see that five years and two months are very different, but when caught in the moment Peter's injury to her compound the previous one and therefore became magnified beyond what it would be for someone who has never been with a guy like that. I get it, watching Peter since Geneva made me angry because it magnified my feelings from being treated that way. No logic to it. She needs to heal in her own right and move on. Lee was easy to forgive because his insult was less personal to her.

As for her willingly bringing him to F2, I will give both the benefit of the doubt. I am sure TPTB strongly suggested she keep Peter and I think Peter was informed that if he left just like Brooks and Frank he was not going to have any chance of being the lead. So while I hated watching this, I can see TPTB orchestrated the F2 placement.

Thankfully for Rachel, Bryan seems okay with the Peter questions for now. She is lucky, I know my hubby was gracious whenever I needed to talk my toxic ex out of my system. Now he jokes how I made life easy for him by setting the bar with my former men really low. Hugesmile

I hope we see Rachel move on soon, but I get that the wound is fresh, so Rachel is reacting on emotion not logic. And from my own experience her need to get this out doesn't lessen the feelings she has for
Bryan. As the trigger is removed it will be easier for her to move on and just be happy. JMO.

coolangel wrote:RachelandBryan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 49 20687115_148374672408420_2685221739666866176_n
Source

cantstopl rofl cantstopl rofl

OMG! I love this!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:31 pm

Neil Lane's impression of Bryan and how he worked on the engagement ring at the last hour.
http://people.com/style/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-engagement-ring-bryan-abasolo/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:01 pm

Dessler wrote:@sfrank

Thank you for the link.
I really like Bryan and agree with Rachel that we didn't get to see the essence of who he is through this highly edited show. He is so chill, a great balance to Big Rach. I wish a great future for them.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:52 pm

great long interview!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:12 pm

Bryan comes across as a mature, grounded, genuine man who is totally in love with and adores Rachel. They are a perfect match

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:18 pm

Has Rachel posted anything on IG yet apart from a story?  RachelandBryan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 49 1f62f

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  RachelandBryan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 49 1f49c

RachelandBryan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 49 8367-910 RachelandBryan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 49 I_got_13 RachelandBryan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 49 E5kqdm15 RachelandBryan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:21 pm

What was Bryan's friends SM name/post where he mentioned he was with him before the ATFR, and offers of congrats? I read it earlier today but I'd like to read it again. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:25 pm

@GuardianAngel @Jeffklein9 and @Pauldine
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:30 pm

@Dessler TYVM!

The bold is what I've mentioned several times comparing this to Shawn knowing before hand he wanted K enough to draw a heart around her face on his TV saying he was coming for her. Bryan knew enough before she was announced as the 'ette she was someone who could be his perfect match. No wonder he was all in right from the first second the limo pulled up.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXiw_Bgg91X/?taken-by=jeffklein9

jeffklein9I couldn't be happier for these two. It was special being there last night at the taping and giving my boy a hug before and after. Good hangs the days prior, hiding him (sort of) and spending time before ABC came through. What a crazy time since February! We talked about @therachlindsay being his perfect match before she was announced #TheBachelorette and his leap of faith paid off ... #RachelandBryan #storybook #lovestory
briandroletSo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Eric on access Hollywood. I haven't watched yet but apparently he thinks now that Rachel did want Peter.

https://youtu.be/sT8O_ZFSH4o

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:51 pm

All I can say to that is ~ did Peter get the FIR?   Did Peter get to meet her friends?  Did Peter get the first 2nd one on one
date?    Did Peter get a special watch that he would share with Rachel for decades of their lives together??    

I didn't think so!
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo