SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by jalkire Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:55 pm

I think she angry cause she let herself get played, that's my honest opinion. I also don't think she's actually mad when she makes these comments, I think she's just being you know what. Anyway I still like but she needs to let this go.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Aria Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:57 pm

Alanna wrote:Kinda funny and telling. Both Jo and Kait posted to Rachel, but she ignored Jo totally despite sharing the Dallas link and posted this to Kait laugh out loud I don't think she ignored Jo on purpose but I do think she's so much more like Kaitlyn than Jo.

@therachlindsay
Shout out to @kaitlynbristowe for getting my mind right and giving me the best advice!!!

Kaitlyn and Rachel are actually so similar. Kaitlyn had a very similar reaction after her season and it was because she was also pissed that people didn't get to see the real shawn, didn't get to see her love story, and she hated that her F2 was getting all the attention and sympathy. Even Rachel/Bryan have similar dynamics as Kaitlyn/Shawn, where the girl is a firecracker and runs on emotion and impulse, while the guy just calmly sits back and lets her be the center of attention and loves her unconditionally. Anyways, Kaitlyn gave good advice! I hope they take it.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:59 pm

I love it! Hey, they @ her with that mess. If they want to focus on Peter, then focus on him and leave Rachel out of it. I think she's being very tame with that response. Like my mom always says, don't write a check that your a** can't cash.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:59 pm

@jalkire IA along with the comments on the ATFR that there were deep rooted issues, and in another interview, we didn't see everything, using words such as manipulation, are the reasons why I thought there is much more to this story IMHO.

However, that SM behaviour is one of the reasons I didn't care for Rachel to begin with that some of her fans think she is so bada$$ when she acts out like that.

The best thing she can do is take her own advice, move on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is how it started.

coolangel wrote:

Doesn't look like she is following anyone's advice.

Rachel, STAAPP! You are not doing yourself or Bryan any favors IMO. hmmm

All JMO

Amazing that if you see the whole thing maybe Rachel isn't being rude for no reason. I wonder if I was neutral on Peter if his fanatics would drive me to dislike him. It has happened to me before.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:05 pm

@aria I think your spot on. IMO Rachel is pissed that Bryan didn't get a good edit, I also think she's sick of hearing about Peter. I also think she's a little angry at herself for letting herself get played by Peter this is all IMO.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:05 pm

Murakamee wrote:I love it! Hey, they @ her with that mess. If they want to focus on Peter, then focus on him and leave Rachel out of it. I think she's being very tame with that response. Like my mom always says, don't write a check that your a** can't cash.
The girl responded to Lauren Zima's tweet, but because Lauren @ Rachel in her original tweet, she got tagged in the girl's reply. It's the new twitter update and it's dumb.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:08 pm

Rachel feels like Peter made a fool out of her. I can agree she should acknowledge that she let him, but I think Peter can be calm and Rachel claps back, because Rachel had some real feelings for Peter. Peter only had feelings for himself. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:09 pm

that and half the world holding him up on a pedestal, and for what??   pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 75 2292733854   I can understand her frustration
because her man deserves to be on that pedestal.   But yeah, she needs to ignore it, hard as it is to do that. Smiley
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:15 pm

coolangel wrote:

Doesn't look like she is following anyone's advice.

Rachel, STAAPP! You are not doing yourself or Bryan any favors IMO. hmmm

All JMO

This actually looks like she probably is following Kaitlyn advice...Kaitlyn never saw a mean tweet she didn't want to clap back at.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Murakamee wrote:I love it! Hey, they @ her with that mess. If they want to focus on Peter, then focus on him and leave Rachel out of it. I think she's being very tame with that response. Like my mom always says, don't write a check that your a** can't cash.
The girl responded to Lauren Zima's tweet, but because Lauren @ Rachel in her original tweet, she got tagged in the girl's reply. It's the new twitter update and it's dumb.

The girl was being petty, but yeah Rachel can be petty too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:18 pm

While I think Rachel was going to choose Bryan, I do think at one point Peter really had a chance. I think Rachel anger steams from her allowing Peter to stay as long as he did. I do think there was a lot of push and pull in that relationship and I do think Peter was manipulative ultimately she allowed it and there's no one to blame but her.

I think people should always try and be gracious but when they show me that they can't be I just accept them for who they are. I still really like Rachel but graciousness is not her strongest attribute. I hope Bryan rubs off on her in this area but I doubt it because he seems to let her run wild and do her thing.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo