SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by coolangel Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:39 pm

I can totally understand why she is angry/frustrated but she needs to dial it back for Bryan's sake IMO. By clapping back to random people like this, she is just giving more ammunition to people who say that Bryan is the default coz she is coming across as an obsessed ex IMO. It's just not a good look. no no no no

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:44 pm

One clap back leads to dozens of replies shading Bryan, who clearly stays out of spats with viewers on SM. I don't get how she doesn't see that she's opening the door for even more hate.

pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:53 pm

Rachel needs to have an intervention with her Pastor IMO Smiley I am sure they have taught her the tenets of letting go in church and clapping back on SM ain't one of the ways to do that as far as I know pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 76 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:53 pm

I am sincerely hoping that Bryan has a better insight into Rachel's "sassiness," or whatever way else he calls it. One tweet begins a cascade of negativity, and for what? Response to a stranger who has no stake in her life. I am trying to understand her frustration, but can she try a little harder and move on herself.
Also, I agree with some of the comments above regarding Bryan letting Rachel do her thing. If you look at the varied interviews all over the internet, there is a certain repetitive strain of Bryan indicating "whatever she wants, she gets."
He might just be one of those unbelievably confident men, and/or they just have a relationship where anything/everything is discussed.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:55 pm

^ I get the feeling his parents' marriage is the same way too. His dad seems super chill.

pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:59 pm

bleuberry wrote:One clap back leads to dozens of replies shading Bryan, who clearly stays out of spats with viewers on SM. I don't get how she doesn't see that she's opening the door for even more hate.

ITA! I am scratching my head. She seems so oblivious to public perception IMO. How does she not see that she is making it worse for him? Someone needs to take away her Twitter IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:08 pm

I don't think Bryan has a problem with whatever Rachel is doing on twitter. He mentioned he never uses his twitter and called her his CLAPBACK QUEEN in this interview. @3mins mark. I think Rachel is hurting that she put herself and Bryan in this position and channeling it in the wrong way IMO. Maybe it makes her feel better to be defensive of him. Rachel snapped at her family for questioning Bryan, I am pretty sure strangers on the internet are not off the limit  laugh out loud

Last edited by Dessler on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:10 pm

She will learn.  Right now she is sticking up for her man and her relationship.  

Over time it will calm down.   if Kaitlyn can do it she can do it.  (Although Kaitlyn still snaps from time to time it is way better than it was)

I don't blame her she wants everybody to be happy for her and in this era that can not happen.  She will learn!  But god bless her for trying..LOL
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:16 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:I am sincerely hoping that Bryan has a better insight into Rachel's "sassiness," or whatever way else he calls it. One tweet begins a cascade of negativity, and for what? Response to a stranger who has no stake in her life. I am trying to understand her frustration, but can she try a little harder and move on herself.
Also, I agree with some of the comments above regarding Bryan letting Rachel do her thing. If you look at the varied interviews all over the internet, there is a certain repetitive strain of Bryan indicating "whatever she wants, she gets."
He might just be one of those unbelievably confident men, and/or they just have a relationship where anything/everything is discussed.

He does actually remind me of Chris Siegfried the more I see of him and their dynamic. I hope it turns out as well for Rachel as it did for Des and she won't get bored of the adoring yes-man. I'm not fully convinced since Rachel is so different from Des, but at least she should be old enough to value stability. JMO.

Rachel really needs to learn to let go, because her need to have the last word is doing her, or them, no favours.

Last edited by mindless on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:16 pm

She seemed to be over the moon, consistently I might add, post-filming about her fiancé and engagement. One wonders if the whole sitting on the couch, watching that painful moment drag on and on, with all eyes on her, followed by the encounter with Peter, which then unleashed a while new social media insanity, got the best of her.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:18 pm

It really does not matter what others think though, Bryan is with her now and is giving his full support to her...let her bask in that and let go of randos on the internet that don't matter IMO.

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:18 pm

I don't think Rachel's clapback is about Peter per se. I think it's that there's FINALLY as positive article about Bryan and this idiot tags her about Peter being TB.  I think she's sick people mentioning Peter with her and Bryan coupledom.

I for one think Rachel has been VERY restrained given some of the nasty and even racist comments this season about her and/or Bryan. I don't think I could hold back the way she has. She responded to one comment in a sea of thousands! laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo