SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:22 pm

Can someone explain what that comment even means?? I don't get it.

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 81 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:Can someone explain what that comment even means?? I don't get it.
My read is that rachel is trying to upstage Constance and did the show/chose Bryan because it's all about Constance laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:29 pm

My read is that she posted a pic congratulating her parents on 39 years of marriage, someone commented on the post saying they wished that for Rachel and Bryan (and making a weird point about a little sister), and Sis liked it.

She could just be liking the fact that someone wished 39 years of marriage for Rachel and Bryan?
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:29 pm

Oh Constance I can only laugh out loud at this. She needs to get far away from her family. I think there going to end up moving to Miami at least I hope they do because her family is ridiculous.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:30 pm

That like has me stressed out laugh out loud I don't know what it means and I don't want to assume ..
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:33 pm

Aria wrote:I think I heard someone say that Constance likes all the comments she gets? I don't know, Rachel's family's response this whole season has been strange. I know they find the show ridiculous, but you would think they would have her back with how much she was attacked, but it's been complete silence and liking shady comments. I really dislike the BIL (I wanted to scream at his condescending and sexist "You're being very emotional") and I'm getting weird vibes from the sister too now. Ugh. IMO.

Glad I'm not the only one that totally weird vibes from older sis. I think she is pissed she is having her moment in sun stolen (she is used to being queen bee).  Well move over.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:33 pm

This is why long comment likes are hard to dissect! laugh out loud Interesting.

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 81 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:35 pm

I say we wait till engagement parties to get a read on the families but that comment .. no no
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:41 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo