SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 59 of 59 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 57, 58, 59

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:35 pm

I was curious about Rachel's salary. She's an associate at Cooper & Scully. They have offices in Dallas, Houston, and San Francisco. It looks like the firm has about 34 attorneys, putting it in the range of a small to (lower end of) midsize firm.

Cooper & Scully

She's been at it for about 6 years. According to this article, a lawyer with about 5 years of experience at a small to midsize firm would earn anywhere from $83,750 to $149,500. Lawyers in Dallas tend to be well compensated.

Pay Scales for Lawyers with 5 Years of Experience

However, lawyers in the beginning stages of their career usually put in long, long hours. It is their job, their hobby, and their social life. My guess is that currently Rachel may be working on an hourly basis, possibly putting her on the lower end of that range. Also, there is the question of whether or not her parents paid for her legal education. If she's paying off school loans, that would put a serious dent in her take-home salary.

All this to say, even if she has a yen for the material life (which is by no means a given,) she may not yet be in a position for large spending sprees. My guess is that at age 37, Bryan is probably in much better shape financially.

Of course, she has her salary from her lead role as the Bachelorette, which was probably at least 100K. Assuming that she keeps the ring over the long run, that is a nice boost to her net worth!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:36 pm

I think the speculation that the halo was Bryan's idea is because NL made reference that he had just put the finishing touches on the pear shaped ring the evening before he flew out to Spain. He would have known that Rachel mentioned her preference was pear shaped since she couldn't have plain bands and that's why it wasn't finished until the night before.

“The evening before I got on the plane, I finished up the very last ring — one with a pear-shaped diamond,” says Lane, the Bachelor franchise’s long-time, go-to jeweler. “I wanted to make sure to bring a variety and offer enough different choices.”

Plus Bryan mentioned their favourite song was Halo by Beyonce which they discussed during their " second encounter at the mansion,".."it’s like she really has a halo on top of her head". That was early on in the show. It's either a coincidence or someone had input into the design and that's why NL finished up the night before leaving.

https://www.hercampus.com/entertainment/bryan-abasolo-added-sweetest-touch-rachel-lindsays-engagement-ring

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:54 pm

@GuardianAngel I don't think NL knew, I think it was just a coincidence because NL said - "Apparently Rachel had talked about a pear-shaped diamond and this was her fantasy ring. Bryan lit up when he saw it.” He also said "While Abasolo was also drawn to a more elaborate and bold princess-cut ring with a larger band, he ultimately went with the more feminine pear-shaped design, in part because “it looked like Rachel’s beautiful almond-shaped eyes."

Source: http://people.com/style/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-engagement-ring-bryan-abasolo/

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:02 pm

As a general viewer, who would not dig into Rachel's life before the show, I stated MY opinion from what I have seen for a year now since her first appearance. I don't care how much she earns, how hard she studied, her actions in the two seasons, including scenes I saw on my tv, interview and her sm posts that were brought to this forum, I saw a completely surface level person who could be mean and low class.

She could be a different person off camera, but in those critical moments her true self always prevail and it doesn't look any better. Imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:49 am

peggy0221 wrote:As a general viewer, who would not dig into Rachel's life before the show, I stated MY opinion from what I have seen for a year now since her first appearance. I don't care how much she earns, how hard she studied, her actions in the two seasons, including scenes I saw on my tv, interview and her sm posts that were brought to this forum, I saw a completely surface level person who could be mean and low class.

She could be a different person off camera, but in those critical moments her true self always prevail and it doesn't look any better. Imo.

*Edited* I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.     JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:28 am

All future discussion take place in the Rachel and Bryan General Discussion thread.

General Discussion thread

or

Rachel Bryan Fan Forum

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 59 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 57, 58, 59

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73