SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:40 am

carraiger wrote:I wonder if Elise waits for Perth to have seen the episode before posting anything.
She has not been in Perth for a while now....and she posted when folks in Sydney did yesterday.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Gosh I hope it's SHV or something like that and not heart break. I am all for the former and definitely not the latter

Maybe she had stayed strong on the "oh maybe it's me, maybe it's not" line until tonight and seeing all that (if she is F2) was too much, she broke down, and is currently being comforted by family and staying as far away from SM as possible. Sorry to be a downer but, possible IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:50 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Gosh I hope it's SHV or something like that and not heart break. I am all for the former and definitely not the latter

Maybe she had stayed strong on the "oh maybe it's me, maybe it's not" line until tonight and seeing all that (if she is F2) was too much, she broke down, and is currently being comforted by family and staying as far away from SM as possible.  Sorry to be a downer but, possible IMO.
Not being a downer at all. I've been the one who has been posting since the getgo that I expect Elise to be totally devastated and heartbroken if she is indeed F2. I still firmly believe that if Elise is F2 that her heartbreak will eclipse Matty's. sad

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:31 am

Alright peeps.....check out Jen's IG posting. Firstly, it looks like she turned off her comments. Secondly, check the caption out "Matty needs the girl next door"....who do y'all think Jen is implying with this girl next door caption, I rest my case giggling
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 Img_0245
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:49 am

For some reason I can't see Jen on IG. I don't know why as I never comment or like anything. Anyhoo what does her full comment say?  I'm busting to read her interviews
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:06 am

Sundy wrote:For some reason I can't see Jen on IG. I don't know why as I never comment or like anything. Anyhoo what does her full comment say?  I'm busting to read her interviews

If you click on the pic, it bring up the full picture....comment is as follows:
"Matty needs the girl next door..... some of us are busy being the whole damn city" followed by a bunch of hashtags laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:14 am

So... Is the girl next door Laura because of the fact that they live close to each other or is it Elise, because she totslly is the girl next door type?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:16 am

Miyala wrote:So... Is the girl next door Laura because of the fact that they live close to each other or is it Elise, because she totslly is the girl next door type?
IMO she meant girl next door type...I am going with Elise.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:21 am

Umm Elise just posted on IG - just a pic of her CP outfit. Nothing on the date question
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:52 am

brownravens wrote:Umm Elise just posted on IG - just a pic of her CP outfit. Nothing on the date question
Posted this in Elise's thead, recollected that Laura said the show sends what pics to post in an interview she did.
Y'all have forgotten that it's the show that sends them what pics to post....according to Laura in her Cosmo mag inteview. So either we assume the show sent her pics of her date with Matty and she chose not to post or the show only sent her the pics that she has been posting.

ETA: here is what Laura said about the pictures they post on SM in her Cosmo Mag interview.

It’s interesting all of you are allowed to post actively, compared to previous years where no one could.
“I think it gives great conversation and context around the show. It also allows us to show our personalities, which is quite fun. It’s all part of the show — we’re provided with the photos, so we’re not going rogue on it, or anything.“Channel Ten gives us photos that are applicable to that episode, so the conversation around that episode is all consistent. It gives us the opportunity to have a bit of our own voices and characters, and we can engage with people who are watching, which makes it fun for everyone.”
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:58 am

mercieme wrote:
brownravens wrote:Umm Elise just posted on IG - just a pic of her CP outfit. Nothing on the date question
Posted this in Elise's thead, recollected that Laura said the show sends what pics to post in an interview she did.
Y'all have forgotten that it's the show that sends them what pics to post....according to Laura in her Cosmo mag inteview. So either we assume the show sent her pics of her date with Matty and she chose not to post or the show only sent her the pics that she has been posting.

ETA: here is what Laura said about the pictures they post on SM in her Cosmo Mag interview.

It’s interesting all of you are allowed to post actively, compared to previous years where no one could.
“I think it gives great conversation and context around the show. It also allows us to show our personalities, which is quite fun. It’s all part of the show — we’re provided with the photos, so we’re not going rogue on it, or anything.“Channel Ten gives us photos that are applicable to that episode, so the conversation around that episode is all consistent. It gives us the opportunity to have a bit of our own voices and characters, and we can engage with people who are watching, which makes it fun for everyone.”
Source

It sounds like almost half the episode was dedicated to their SD. No way IMO would photos of her and Matty not be "applicable". All the other girls have posted pics of their date so I am 99.9% sure she would have been provided with them, and chose not to post. If she does subsequently I will suspect it's because it's in her contract that she has to, not because she wants to. Painful memories, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:01 am

Okay seriously I know it's a show about finding love for Matty but I just love the interactions and friendship between these girls! Checkout the last clip on this week's insider guide if you haven't already, I just love them! hehehe

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/the-bachelor-insider-guide-week-5

For those who can't watch, Tara is teaching Lisa, Cobie and Laura how to belly dance and they are being total goofs and I love it!

Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz