SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Emayem Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:38 am

Do you think they are referring to Laura's tears that night? As in, she may have gotten quite emotional after a few too many wines?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by dolcimumma Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:39 am

Clearly a bit too much wine was drunk hence the tears from Laura???

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:41 am

Haha snap @dolcimumma

Could be why they didn't air it too, and explains why Laura was looking sick at the rose ceremony!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:41 am

It's possible guys that the wine consumption had something to do with the events that night that we were not shown since Laura commented about a recipe for disaster...we will never know all that goes on unfortunately.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:44 am

Maybe the girls are filling in the gaps for us:giggling:

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:46 am

That would certainly explain why Laura looked so ill in the SCaps and also why they chose to air the crying in the promo but not the actual incident (would not have made the producers look very good if Laura was hurling and crying and they're saying "too bad love, GET IN LINE!"). JMO laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:52 am

I think Laura drank too much and was a bit drunk thus tears. Just based on their SM comments I get that vibe laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:58 am

We've all been there.  Well I know I have.  MANY TIMES.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:49 am

-IF- (emphasis on the 'if'!) Laura and Elise are the final two, is it unusual for them to be communicating on social, does anyone know? And even moreso of Tara is F3! Not that it would indicate anything in particular, just personally wondering if that is unusual behaviour?

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:52 am

I will say this: I see stronger bonds between the girls in the house than I do between any of them and Matty.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:06 am

Just wondering, has it been pretty much sleuthed that Elora, Flo and Cobie can't be F1 or F2 or is it still a possibility?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:13 am

Bobette wrote:I will say this: I see stronger bonds between the girls in the house than I do between any of them and Matty.  
Same.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz