SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamLaura - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by BlueJeans Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:49 am

I've seen a few SM comments now on the polaroid photo of Laura, Tara and Elise where people have speculated that this is the final 3. I think they're onto something ;)

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

TeamLaura - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:00 am

Watching Survivor tonight, and they had a banner on the bottom of the screen with a picture of Matty and Laura saying "Laura is falling for Matty, but who is Matty falling for?" With an image of Matty and Laura for the whole time.

It works both ways, with making the viewer thinking of Laura ahead of anyone else, but also giving doubt against her at the same time.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:05 am

Is that usual though? For them to promote an episode in which the speculated F1 is chasing the lead? Seems weird.

This episode in which Laura verbalises her doubts and then to go straight into the boxing date where she holds that board, scared of being heart broken. It sounds like the perfect F2 set up. JMO.

Last edited by ssin0547 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:11 am; edited 2 times in total

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:09 am

ssin0547 wrote:Is that usual though? For them to promote an episode in which the speculated F1 is chasing the lead? Seems weird.

I don't remember anything like it in any previous season. As other posters have pointed out, usually the person making the big move to draw attention to themselves is not the F1
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:13 am

It's interesting because if you look at the kiss on the ad between Matty and Laura - it's a closed mouth special. Also when she's saying she wants to be there at the end he's not really smiling which I also find weird but that could just be the way they cut and edited the ad...

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/ep-11-sneak-peek
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:23 am

brownravens wrote:It's interesting because if you look at the kiss on the ad between Matty and Laura - it's a closed mouth special. Also when she's saying she wants to be there at the end he's not really smiling which I also find weird but that could just be the way they cut and edited the ad...

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/ep-11-sneak-peek

They did the same with Sam and Sasha. Made us believe for a week that they were having a falling out when in actual fact it ended up as their first kiss
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:36 am

@Sundy Yeah I think I can vaguely remember what you are talking about. It was about that missed kiss on their date hat they ended up having at the CP right?

I suspect this is down to editing but I just thought it was weird that he was a bit poker faced.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:40 am

@brownwaves but it was in the same episode so not the same IMO this one with Laura reminds me more of Olena 'making her move' last year on Richie's season when she did the tough mudder course and challenged him to a race.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:46 am

brownravens wrote:@Sundy Yeah I think I can vaguely remember what you are talking about. It was about that missed kiss on their date hat they ended up having at the CP right?

I suspect this is down to editing but I just thought it was weird that he was a bit poker faced.

That's correct. I'm going to wait as I don't trust the ads.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:13 am

I love catching up, great job everyone! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:26 am

There was also a preview on last bachelorette au that used the same words and was 'Lee makes a move' but later in the season before Singapore

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:40 am

Good find!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz