SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamLaura - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:11 pm

So NW mag posted this just now on IG.

All I can say is "What?!" to that caption and about Elise!! :shocked!:
They even tagged Laura! WTH?!

nwmag Yo, Matty J, did you hear Laura's falling in love with you? The Bachie babe spills on how she's gearing up to drop the L bomb on Matty and says "darkhorse" Elise ain't no threat. Pick up the new issue of NW to see Laura and her three-legged rescue pooch Buster #thebachelor #thebachelorau #teamlaura #mattyj
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYT9DuDji_w/?taken-by=nwmag

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamLaura - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:16 pm

I don't ever recall a past F1 being implied by media or saying that the "F2/darkhorse ain't no threat".

Seriously?! Imagine if Lee said that around this time last year in media "Matty ain't no threat". Or Snez even saying that. WTH!

It's so OTT and full-on. I am really seeing a trend here with Laura...her "Queen of reverse parking", there's an order comments, and Laura saying that SHE is Matty's favorite.

What on earth?! Snez never made such comments - she was denying she was the winner in interviews, how she had never spoken to SamW. I honestly don't even know what to think anymore...

:shocked!:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:17 pm

@AllAboutLove. Wowzer! I will have to hunt that magazine down this morning and see if that is what she actually said. If she did or about any of the girls question massive shade!
I'm sure they have taken her out of context
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:17 pm

Oh dear, that's not going to do Laura's image any good at all. hmmm I wonder what the thinking is behind this?  Get everyone behind Elise and make Laura look like a cocky, possessive b*tch?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:20 pm

Bobette wrote:Oh dear, that's not going to do Laura's image any good at all. hmmm I wonder what the thinking is behind this?  Get everyone behind Elise and make Laura look like a cocky, possessive b*tch?

Worked for Alex rotfl well the possessive bit anyway
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:21 pm

@Sundy but is it out of context? It's literally how Laura said "SHE" was Matty's fave (albeit with Florence) and her other comments about pecking order and her being the "queen" of reverse parking on her own IG. It's not like that's just edited stuff. It seems like a theme with Laura. If Laura is F1 she is the most OTT and full of herself F1 I've ever seen from this show :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:21 pm

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:Oh dear, that's not going to do Laura's image any good at all. hmmm I wonder what the thinking is behind this?  Get everyone behind Elise and make Laura look like a cocky, possessive b*tch?

Worked for Alex rotfl well the possessive bit anyway

laugh out loud  Worked with Richie - with the audience, not so much! Also, what's with that flame emoji lately? Does it reference the slow burn? Seeing it a lot on Elise's posts too.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:27 pm

@AllAboutLove and @Bobette the sad thing is if I think about it I can see Laura saying something like this. I said the other day that it was more like Survivor than the Bachelor.

Regarding the flame emoji I think it's a reference to slow burn, it will be interesting to see if it it used again now that we have mentioned it. Kinda wish I'd kept my mouth closed about that one
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Something is off imo:
- Elise still doesn't follow Laura on IG
- Laura never followed Elise on IG until only after it was posted on this forum thread (and I bet my money Laura only did so because she read what it implied on this thread).

Also, as 5-stage-clinger Alex was, I don't recall Alex ever talking like Laura has saying that "she" is Richie's fave to media and that the dark-horse "ain't no threat". Seriously? Even Alex was supportive of Nikki in the media and her interviews.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:30 pm

@Sundy yeah... I guess maybe Laura just is that cocky IRL. Sheesh
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:55 pm

Maybe it is Elora who makes a move and maybe even Simone that we are speculating, also it speaks of the drawing outside of matty's home.
http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/laura-byrne-and-elora-murger-fight-on-the-bachelor-40375

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:02 pm

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-laura-byrne-in-love-with-matty-j-40359
if someone can get this weeks issue and find the whole interview it would be good.

"With his rock-hard abs and dreamy eyes, it’s not exactly hard to imagine falling in love with The Bachelor Australia’s Matthew “Matty J” Johnson.

But that is exactly what has happened to Bondi babe, Laura Byrne.

So far, she has only been on one single date with the hunky Bachelor, but that’s all it took to know that there was definitely chemistry there.

“I think, at this point, I was probably thinking I was already falling in love with him,” Laura, 31, told NW exclusively before her second single date.

However, the Bachie babe is reluctant to tell Matty exactly how she feels. “I’m still pretty guarded, because there are still too many people in the house to be that open,” she confessed.

“I’m not the only one that he makes feel really special.”

Awww! We checked in with the jewellery designer leading into her second date with the hunk.

Matty and Laura definitely have chemistry!
How are you feeling right now? Tara and Elora have had two dates each with Matty, and now it’s your turn…
I guess. I don’t know if what we have is stronger than what someone else has with him because I’m only basing it on the way I feel.

He is not saying anything to me, because he can’t give me any affirmation, whereas it is my responsibility to give him that affirmation and tell him how I’m feeling – which is very one-sided and kind of leaves you out on a limb.

Even though Matty can’t tell you how he’s feeling because of the other girls, do you feel that he likes you back?
Well, I mean, of course I know that he likes me – he very much makes me feel like I am special to him.

But in the real world, you definitely do get that confirmation. Here, he can’t tell you how he feels. He can not say, “I love you,” or, “I want to be with you.” He just can’t say any of those things!

It must be difficult and even more so now that you’re watching him make connections with the other girls on TV. What’s that like?
It doesn’t make me feel good…

A lot of the girls have said that Elise is pretty much perfect for him. How does that sit with you, considering how strong your feelings for him are?
Well, I don’t think Matty and Elise have spent too much time together up until this point. I mean, they spoke at cocktail parties, but you don’t get that much time to be intimate.

I guess I hadn’t seen their connection. I do think they have so much in common. Elise is a really kind and beautiful girl and because she is a little quiet, he didn’t see that at the start.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz