SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:59 pm

@Tiggerlgh good point. They probably did.

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:00 pm

Out of these, I only see Derek and Taylor working.

I thought there were no more people coming? Didn't I hear CH say that earlier?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:02 pm

Didn't he say no more "men" would be arriving?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:03 pm

Daniel. I have no words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:21 pm

I thought that Kristina did well with her talk with Dean at the beginning of the show, and also at the rose ceremony. But she couldn't see that Raven was telling it to her straight. The problem was with Dean, not with her rival.

I'm continuing to like Robby 2.0.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:39 am

Maybe it's just me but I don't get why the guys are fawning over Christen? I mean she's decent looking and seems ok personality-wise, but nothing really stands out to me except for her love of crustaceans  and the fact that she's a virgin?

I mean at least with Raven I can somewhat understand with her supposed 'it girl' status and all.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:43 am

summerdayze wrote:Maybe it's just me but I don't get why the guys are fawning over Christen? I mean she's decent looking and seems ok personality-wise, but nothing really stands out to me except for her love of crustaceans  and the fact that she's a virgin?

I mean at least with Raven I can somewhat understand with her 'it girl' status and all.

I think it was because she was not tied to any one of the guys. Therefore she could be up for grabs.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:45 am

sosleepy wrote:I don't even understand why these people are like "omg... I might go home oh no!" Like why? At this point, you are either a solid couple, or you aren't. And you've made it to nearly max screen time for the shill. There is no other "prize." So like who the hell cares if you go home now or in 24 hours? This show and premise is so dumb.
It's like musical chairs. Nobody wants to get sent home, especially if they just got there. IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:51 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
summerdayze wrote:Maybe it's just me but I don't get why the guys are fawning over Christen? I mean she's decent looking and seems ok personality-wise, but nothing really stands out to me except for her love of crustaceans  and the fact that she's a virgin?

I mean at least with Raven I can somewhat understand with her 'it girl' status and all.

I think it was because she was not tied to any one of the guys. Therefore she could be up for grabs.  

Christen or Jasmine...

If I was a guy, I'd go for Christen as well.

In fact, I'd go for Christen over any of the girls that are still there any day.

JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:28 am

I thought I would enjoy the drama of the DDK triangle but honestly? I just find it exhausting at this point. Still curious to see it through 'til the bitter end where Dean, if spoilers are correct, continues his winning run  :dripdrip

IMO good for DLo for finally telling Dean she would back off if he accepted a rose from Kristina. Although honestly, this season has shown Dean to IMO be no prize at all, so all I see no "winners" here.

I know it was an emotional moment but IMO Kristina still acted bitter/petty and I was definitely annoyed at her sl*t-shaming DLo, claiming she was "not even a woman, but a girl" because of IMO ludicrous "reasons":

1) Straddling someone else (I'm guessing Ben) in the ocean and then later making out with Dean - which, why not? This is BIP and no one is in a committed relationship. If Dean is spending time with 2 girls, why can't DLo spend time with two guys? Because of sexism/double standards? Great...

2) Kissing Jack Stone - this was clearly all in good joking fun - multiple other girls did it including Kristina herself! (1:26 in this vid)
Maddy wrote:

And... I hope Dean really gets it at the reunion show.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:23 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos etc)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:31 am

I mean at least with Raven I can somewhat understand with her supposed 'it girl' status and all.

I think she's the most attractive woman there personality and looks wise, after Taylor. Everyone else is just a mean girl, insane or horribly boring. Christen seems chill, fun, smart and easy going. And really pretty. And if I'd get to pick between her or Raven, I'd pick the woman who didn't bear up her ex. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001