SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kels0012 Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:18 pm

DLo and Kristina are too good for Dean IMO, and I'm not a huge fan of either woman. I think all three showed immaturity, specifically Dean and his douchey self.

I don't know how people handle this show, beyond the shilling prospects. I wouldn't want to subject myself to the torture of watching someone you like being intimate with someone else in front of you. Just goes to show nobody is there for love because no human after love would subject themselves to this nonsense. It's so degrading.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:28 pm

I wish both women had dumped him during the show but that doesn't take away the fact that he was leading them both on. It seems to me that he wanted the best of both worlds. This isn't a real life situation in that they wouldn't be dating others in front of you so I'm not going to dump too much in Kristina's lap. I have loved seeing the support for her online. It probably won't hurt Dean too much irl but do think it hurt his chances to be TB. JMO of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:43 pm

I bet DLO loves that pic of him and Kristina and what he said. Wow. DLo is crazy for sticking around and still hanging out with him after the show.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:09 pm

It Imo says a lot about Dean, that he's trying to continue his bs manipulative games even after the show. That's Imo what that ig picture was, a bs move by him, trying to pull Kristina back in. I hope she pays him dust. During filming it was easy for him to play games with her, because they were all cramped in the same place, there was no escape, no way to get away from the situation. I hope after seeing the episodes air, Kristina has seen what a trollop Dean is, and won't be ducked in again. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:12 pm

albean99 wrote:I wish both women had dumped him during the show but that doesn't take away the fact that he was leading them both on. It seems to me that he wanted the best of both worlds. This isn't a real life situation in that they wouldn't be dating others in front of you so I'm not going to dump too much in Kristina's lap. I have loved seeing the support for her online. It probably won't hurt Dean too much irl but do think it hurt his chances to be TB. JMO of course.

Not really IMO more no idea but, Dean's image refurbishment could be the reason for the delay in the TB announcement??? :yes:

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:15 pm

@Chgohighlife That's what I was thinking last night as I watched all of Dean's itm's. I wondered if they were just filmed recently to help redeem him.

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:29 pm

I agree with AllyKat up thread.

I definitely didn't like TPTB's canonization of saint Kristina. In fact the whole saint (Kristina) versus sexpot (DLo) was over done IMO. DLo obviously has brains since she's the only one of the three to see the triangle for what it was - Dean wanting to play the field and pursue other relationships (IMO). She articulated it before Dean even did! And DLo put blame where it belonged, on Dean, not Kristina.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:32 pm

According to RS, both K & DLo ripped into Dean. Also, his "noble" effort of leaving BIP because he loved Kristina was a bunch of bull. According to RS & DLo tea spilt at the reunion, he stayed in DLo's room that night once off camera. Suspect no no no
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:36 pm

BKay wrote:@Chgohighlife That's what I was thinking last night as I watched all of Dean's itm's. I wondered if they were just filmed recently to help redeem him.

Dean's family, face, physique and lost/bad boy persona could make a compelling case. IMO, most of the BN would watch, for sure and definitely the preferred demographic. I sent him a note congratulating him when he changed his narrative from "pick Peter, I'm not ready" to something along the lines of "It would be a wonderful opportunity that I couldn't turn down".

Dean is not dating and has not been seen with DLo or, Kristina in weeks. I would love nothing better than for him to be TB. I'm here for that, for sure. JMO Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 59 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:38 pm

I really don't think that DLo was edited badly at all. The only thing that annoyed about her, was in her first episode, she was constantly giggling her fake obnoxious laugh, and kind of trying to hard, which IMO was not any editing. I actually think after that she was more low key and seemed kind of annoyed with Dean's behavior. The problem is, she got stuck in a bad situation that ended up making her look kind of bad and just like "the other woman" in a way. But it was really the situation with Kristina, and mostly Dean that made her look bad. She also, could have stayed away from Dean , if she wanted to avoid it, or bowed out sooner, especially if Dean was spending the night with K while she was there. She could have tried for Ben Z. IDK.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:45 pm

If D'Lo was getting a bad edit, tptb would've certainly included something about her and Dean sharing a room.

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:48 pm

Duke702 wrote:I really don't think that DLo was edited badly at all. The only thing that annoyed about her, was in her first episode, she was constantly giggling her fake obnoxious laugh, and kind of trying to hard, which IMO was not any editing. I actually think after that she was more low key and seemed kind of annoyed with Dean's behavior. The problem is, she got stuck in a bad situation that ended up making her look kind of bad and just like "the other woman" in a way. But it was really the situation with Kristina, and mostly Dean that made her look bad. She also, could have stayed away from Dean , if she wanted to avoid it, or bowed out sooner, especially if Dean was spending the night with K while she was there.  She could have tried for Ben Z. IDK.

I agree with a lot of what you said here. And I wish she and Ben Z had hit it off...I find him so attractive. I don't get the Dean appeal -- not in looks, not in personality. I just don't get it. scratch scratch scratch

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001