SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by mindless Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:05 pm

I only just finished yesterday's show. I figured it'd be more tolerable without the adverts, but it still felt about six hours long. The only one I enjoy watching is Jack and that's because I like his face. And the fact that he punched Robby in the nuts. That might've been the best thing I've ever seen on this show. Hopefully he walked past Dean next.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by SafronSahara Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:16 pm

Wait, is Diggy bi curious?
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:33 pm

SafronSahara wrote:Wait, is Diggy bi curious?
No he said he was only into girls. Just could appreciate her open thinking is what I got.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:45 pm

I think the twins got a bonus to :stirthepot:stirthepot   They are beautiful but not very bright. And it does look like it gets cray cray. I don't know how long I can watch this.

And one of them has a better vagina than the other......seriously?!?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:49 pm

Couldn't happen to a couple of *nicer* girls... :dripdrip

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:49 pm

Somewhere on Twitter, the twins apologized in advance on their behavior.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:57 pm

If the goal here is to gain fans and shilling opps, these people aren't going about it the right way IMO.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:07 pm

@Mia_Leoni IA I just keep waiting for Daniel moments. What a flop the twins were. This whole season is a flop IMHO. It's not keeping me interested at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:11 pm

Rolly wrote:I think the twins got a bonus to :stirthepot:stirthepot   They are beautiful but not very bright. And it does look like it gets cray cray. I don't know how long I can watch this.

And one of them has a better vagina than the other......seriously?!?

What is the objective criteria used to judge vagina quality? I guess I missed this in anatomy and physiology classes along with ob/gyn nursing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:15 pm

Those twins were a bit much to take and classless. Poor Jack and Jonathan. Really needed Alexis to put those two in their place, if not her Jasmine should have stepped up. Just rude and it wasn't cute if that is how it was meant to be portrayed. Even if they did apologize, it wouldn't be enough for me...jmo. no no

Last edited by Quietbreezes on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:18 pm

Well, the twins had a job to do, and they came in and did it. I have to admire their efficiency.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:48 pm

I didn't think I could possibly dislike the twins more than I did before. Jack Stone and Tickle Monster are too good for them.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001