SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:59 pm

It doesn't seem like either Dean or the Twins have lost any friends over any of their behavior. Just looking on the videos on Instagram, and everyone is partying, dancing and singing together.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Luvstruck Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:47 pm

The couple I am most interest in is Wells and Danielle but fans need to back off and not hound them on twitter or on their instagram posts. See Wells talk about their romance starting the moment she left Paradise, aww. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNE8N47Pccs

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:25 pm

The best part of that Wells interview is when they talk about him as the Bachelor. "Twitter is full of stupid people". rotfl rotfl
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancy Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:20 pm

The current crop of Bachelor Nation peeps just aren't suitable for leads, too young, too vapid and more into fame, shilling and playing the field than romance, marriage, and children. I'm glad that TPTB dug way back to Emily's season for the new lead. She was true to her word, wanting and eventually getting a van full of kids!

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:35 pm

hee hee ... I totally forgot BIP is still on.. I could care less this season.

Chancy, I think the reason is all in your post. Maybe BIP will go Retro? That would be fun. Have people on that dont want to go to get famous. Butt maybe just have an adventure and possibly fall in love.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:22 pm

Who's thinking that Peter may make an appearance on BIP next season?

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:29 pm

Wells in his podcast is actually talking about stuff from the aftershow. He confirmed that derek and taylor got engaged and that he helped derek pratice his speech. That derek proposed to him 17 times laugh out loud .  I really like the derek/ wells friendship . He also said that jasmine blamed alexis and him for the scallop fingers bullying. That they egged her on .

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:31 pm

Please let me know (via likes) who is shipping this Derek & Taylor pairing? I'm kinda loving it.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:12 pm

jasmine is another one who always seems to shift blame and not take responsibility for her own mean girl antics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:31 pm

riddlexo3 wrote:Wells in his podcast is actually talking about stuff from the aftershow. He confirmed that derek and taylor got engaged and that he helped derek pratice his speech. That derek proposed to him 17 times laugh out loud .  I really like the derek/ wells friendship . He also said that jasmine blamed alexis and him for the scallop fingers bullying. That they egged her on .

Jasmine needs to grab a mirror and look into it long and hard. Kind of like the Evil Queen from Snow White. After the nastiness of her ways shows her true reflection, she'll understand she was a bull/mean girl all on her own. Stop shifting and avoiding blame. Be an adult and own it.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:38 pm

Wells is basically Seth Cohen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:44 pm

yana_bach wrote:Wells is basically Seth Cohen.

I loved that show!

Long live The OC!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001