SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:07 pm

All of these contestants are stupid.

How in the heck do they expect to make a romantic connection with anyone when they don't even interact with the opposite sex.

Taylor and Derek are the only smart ones right now... actually getting to know each other.

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:13 pm

mindless wrote:DLo's laugh is getting on my last nerve.

Frankly, everything about her is getting on my last nerve. She is coming across like an idiot. And seriously, she couldn't even carry pizza across the beach without dumping it in the sand?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:14 pm

I am not watching. I am following the discussion here.
The ratings last Monday night did have a slight bump over last year's which was believed to be in response due to the "Corinne/DeMario" debacle. Tues' nights ratings were down.
It will be interesting to see ratings tomorrow and Tuesday's.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:15 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:20 pm

Freaking interrupted by Trump. I do DVR and skip the commercials. Missed 1st half of the second hour due to a speech I did not listen to. Miss anything?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Rolling Eyes Thats the big announcement
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:23 pm

IMO Did Dean also go to the push-pull relationship school which Peter attended? laugh out loud He is giving Kristina hope while also saying he is not sure about her. Guys playing mind games are the worst IMO. no

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:25 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO Did Dean also go to the push-pull relationship school which Peter attended? laugh out loud He is giving Kristina hope while also saying he is not sure about her. Guys playing mind games are the worst IMO. no

All JMO

I think this is why those two got along so well.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:30 pm

Dean telling Kristina last week to go out with other guys pretty much told me where he stood with her. #He'sJustNotIntoHer
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:39 pm

Kristina really letting this man play her (she's also playing herself) like this. It's sad. I'm absolutely sure the d*ck isn't that good. Save yourself sis!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:53 pm

Why oh why do we women put so much hope into a relationship based on soooo little? Poor Kristina, she just wouldn't let his actions tell her where she stood. And he's such a douche.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:55 pm

Rolly wrote:Dean telling Kristina last week to go out with other guys pretty much told me where he stood with her. #He'sJustNotIntoHer

Kristina may have liked Dean and thought their time together (when filming was on hold) was good. It is obvious to me, from Dean's own words and actions on BIP, that he is not really into her. He literally told her to date other guys in Paradise. It was very clear, IMO. He may have batted his eyelashes at her just prior to the RC, but the decision was hers to make. She gave him a rose. She refused to accept exactly what he was telling her. Unless there was something shown during the 30 minutes of tonight's show that got preempted by DJT's speech, I don't blame Dean for any of Kristina's heartbreak. I still don't like Dean, but I think Kristina was forewarned and she gave him a rose anyway. JMO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001