SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:52 pm

Alanna wrote:I love how Bryan is holding her! So sweet. And I have major lust for her bag!! Oh man.

https://twitter.com/therachlindsay/status/896040601367564288
Errrrm I want that YSL bag too.. so pretty

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:56 pm

Diana wrote:Cuties  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 1f60d

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 IMG_6762
Rachel ig story
I mean can they be any more cuter.....

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:01 pm

Brachel from the top!

“I missed you.” “Well duh, I missed you too.” Smiling like they have coat hangers in their mouths and hug-clinging like there’s no tomorrow. Okay, I exaggerate a teensy bit laugh out loud.
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 Giphy
via GIPHY

More or less a week later(?) they stand in this similar position but on top of a fortress castle, profess their love for each other, and get friggin' ENGAGED. Aaaaah. *rolls away out of existence*  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 1f62d  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 1f49e
Source

“I like black.” “DoOo you?” “Obviously.”
“Which one are you taking?” “The brown one of course.” “Why 'of course'?” “It matches me.”
Lolololol. This shouldn’t crack my sh*t up so much but it does.rofl Rachel and Bryan are awfully amused by these corny jokes too.    
Source

Aww. Poor boo boo couldn’t meet Rachel’s eyes here. Bryan is totally invested in what they have and he is like willing to parcel his whole heart to Rachel, but for the first time he feels there’s uncertainties hanging in the air and that he’s susceptible to some deep-scarring emotional hurt if it turns out she doesn’t feel the same way as he does about her.
Source

We didn’t get to see a lot of these little window reactions from Rachel directly to what’s happening on screen, but here’s one. She looks solemn and empathetic, and like she regrets not holding fast to that present moment and being completely there with Bryan--and she says as such to Chris Harrison too. And what's more, Rachel makes it a point on their next date by saying that her mind won't be dwelling on anything and that all her focus will be on Bryan.
via GIPHY

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:24 pm

sdmom wrote:She probably dresses herself now without a stylist. She's been wearing the watch since Mohegan
Yes, I noticed that too!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:33 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXqeY5WAURZ/?taken-by=teammbrachel

Thats soooooooo cute :cutiepie
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:36 pm

https://giphy.com/gifs/thebachelorette-the-bachelorette-love-me-iRVJbE47JQcTK
Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:41 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BXqeY5WAURZ/?taken-by=teammbrachel

Ahhh heartbeat and the arm around the waist to pull her to him. So sweet!! He just seems so calm, loving and doting and she's high energy and emotions and needs all the attention laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:41 pm

Ugh. He is so gentle, and the way he proceeds to wrap his arms around her .. heartbeat Keep these goodies coming y'all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:43 pm

@Emila23_12 I die! Awww!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:44 pm

And the comments on that insta are hilariously amazing. Girls are claiming they need to lie down and everyone wants their own Bryan laugh out loud I get it!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:52 pm

Alanna wrote:

Ahhh heartbeat and the arm around the waist to pull her to him. So sweet!! He just seems so calm, loving and doting and she's high energy and emotions and needs all the attention laugh out loud

It reminds me a lot of Shawn and Kaitlyn giggling
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:56 pm

Alanna wrote:And the comments on that insta are hilariously amazing. Girls are claiming they need to lie down and everyone wants their own Bryan laugh out loud I get it!!

Well duh. laugh out loud A man who is so benign, unwavering in his pursuit, and unapologetically effusive towards his woman is a rare find. I get it, too. Big Rach must feel SO loved up. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach