SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nba - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:04 pm

That video mehn. Bryan is such a lover my goodness...so attentive, tender, affectionate....Rachel is soo lucky

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  nba - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 1f49b  nba - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

nba - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:06 pm

And he also irons and cooks for her....
Is this man for real? :hearts love:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:18 pm

Bryan helping Rachel put that necklace on is the epitome of everything right with this world and their relationship and all else. Omg. They are precious.

And then when he wraps his arm around her, too. I'm sorry, you cannot make up this type of intimacy and comfort that these two have with each other. It is off the charts. They haven't even been together a year and are so in-sync. Insane.

@everglow Thank you so much for all of those awesome animations. I'm trying to figure out which is my fave.

There were a lot of good moments in this episode despite the drama. You picked out some great things.

1. Rachel's facial expression on stage when she was watching back how distant she was with Bryan in those moments. You could almost feel how upset she was about having been that way with him and her love for him now is so obvious.

2. Him not being able to meet her eyes? That's so rare, because normally he's the one that goes out of his way to make sure she can't look away from him, so it is so telling of how vulnerable she had him feeling in those moments. Sigh.

Ugh. Just... Everything. I love them.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:21 pm

For easy access laugh out loud She is hyper and cute!

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:28 pm

@Dessler Rachel's picture in your avatar, is it pre or post bachelorette? She looks soo gorgeous

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  nba - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 1f49b  nba - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:30 pm

mysthelma wrote:@Dessler Rachel's picture in your avatar, is it pre or post bachelorette? She looks soo gorgeous

Post bachelorette. Yes, absolutely gorgeous
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:42 pm

And the best part of that super adorable video where he's helping her get that necklace on and situated right is that it is a reminder that the video from NYC where he's blocking the paps from getting a shot of her until they're sure she won't expose anything to them with that slit in her dress-- even pulling on the dress a bit when she gets out of the SUV-- it means that is just general default setting with them, not an anomaly. That's how they roll. Period. Always. They're that couple. It's too cute for words.

Thanks for the easy access!

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:57 pm

I don't think this was posted but here's another show producer on nba - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Img_1331

Source: http://instagram.com/nikkthequick
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:17 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BXqeY5WAURZ/?taken-by=teammbrachel

Thats soooooooo cute :cutiepie
Ahhh heartbeat and the arm around the waist to pull her to him. So sweet!! He just seems so calm, loving and doting and she's high energy and emotions and needs all the attention laugh out loud

It reminds me a lot of Shawn and Kaitlyn giggling

laugh out loud so true there have been moments like that from them too ;)

Such a cute video. Dang it they are a perfect match I admit. :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

nba - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 8367-910 nba - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 I_got_13 nba - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 E5kqdm15 nba - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:21 pm

Thanks for all of these pics. These two make me smile.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:24 pm

How they look at each other!
nba - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 DG4wKMjXgAAyiS3
The Bachelorette‏@BacheloretteABC  https://www.instagram.com/p/BXoWV9nBoBH/?taken-by=bacheloretteabc
Rachel's IG video:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXqSk3cjNOu/?taken-by=therachlindsay
therachlindsay
Back in Dallas, and supporting my hometown girls! Had a great time with the @dallaswings last night.... true girl bosses!! #gowings #wnba #nba #espn #dallas

Last edited by Maddy on Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:24 pm

Haha! Bryan just posted an IG story. Don't know how to bring a story over, but I chuckled so hard.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach