SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:46 am

@SelmaHB That's beautiful! Thanks so much. It's been uploaded in the random banners! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:27 am

Bryan looks great for 37! Love looks good on him because he's looking better than when he was first on the show! Rach looks stunning and glowing and even more beautiful. The look of love beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:59 am

Why is Rachel so cute? rotfl

Rachel's IG story with Copper & B (in bed).
https://scontent-sit4-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/15185916_150213528892189_8345423619962175488_n.mp4

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:05 am

Lol @ MJ's Thriller poster!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:07 am

So adorable @makeover!!
Copper in the bed with Bryan and Rach! And Rach talking to Copper and calling Bryan Copper's "dad" so cute!!! laugh out loud beatingheart

IGstory therachlindsay
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:00 am

They are seriously up with JP/Ashley already as my favorite ette couple. I'm in love. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 1f60d
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:03 pm

SelmaHB wrote:

Brachel fans have some serious video editing skills in their repertoire! Love this one. It's a great collection of Rachel and Bryan's interactions on the show, and I especially love the overlay of quotes of what they've said to or about each other. When they're all gathered creatively in one place like this... Aah. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 1f493  I'd say it'll be hard for one to deny the special heart connection Rachel and Bryan formed after watching this; it's one that was formed almost instantly on an unconscious level and one that has only strengthened with time IMO.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:34 pm

Cotton candy for Rachel and Bryan's engagement party tonight :pinkcandy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXsvoExFkC5/?taken-by=thecottonsmith
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:41 pm

So fun. Looks like Rachel put a lot of thought into this party. I can't wait to see pictures! JMO but all of us who knew DLo meant today which meant B was f1 deserve a pat on the back laugh out loud jk
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:43 pm

everglow wrote:
SelmaHB wrote:

Brachel fans have some serious video editing skills in their repertoire! Love this one. It's a great collection of Rachel and Bryan's interactions on the show, and I especially love the overlay of quotes of what they've said to or about each other. When they're all gathered creatively in one place like this... Aah. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 1f493  I'd say it'll be hard for one to deny the special heart connection Rachel and Bryan formed after watching this; it's one that was formed almost instantly on an unconscious level and one that has only strengthened with time IMO.

How can people say Bryan was rebound, second choice or whatever they want to call it.  IMO Bryan was always first choice but she fought it because it was something she was not use to and always thought it was too good to be true. **edited** But Bryan with all his confidence and showing her how much he loved her finally broke down that wall.  It was beautiful to watch.  

I hope we get tons of pics from the engagement party tonight.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No mention of any other contestants in a Fan Forum)

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:45 pm

Such a great video! Love the cotton candy! I remember Rachel posting about the company prior to the finale. Looking forward to seeing pictures from the party. I wonder if the one in Miami will be next weekend.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:48 pm

Dessler wrote:Cotton candy for Rachel and Bryan's engagement party tonight :pinkcandy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXsvoExFkC5/?taken-by=thecottonsmith
Cute! Their love probably feels like a 90's R&B mixtape too. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 1f604

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach