SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:22 pm

From Jimmy Kimmel
stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 20634916_823240941172679_3873452913443471360_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXlH0dMlV7M/?hl=en&taken-by=rachbrylindsasolo13
Rachel and Bryan doing more press for AOL today in NYC via Rachel's IG Story:
stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 20635102_319835791794695_8661714078315577344_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXlbBaFFk7a/?taken-by=rachandbryan
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:28 pm

2observe wrote:I wonder when and where we will find the Lord & Taylor interviews.  I'm hope it's soon.

Here's one of them that is on the official Lord and Taylor Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lordandtaylor/videos/10156486325542892/

And here's a picture: https://www.instagram.com/p/BXlPNd_AKJQ/?tagged=bestpricedsecret

That interview is just... Their body language is just... How are they real?! Seriously, it does not matter what they are doing, they're likely touching, and not only are they liking touching, it's likely that his hand will wind up on her butt. This is a theme at this point. It's like her hand and his butt are magnets. And it's totally natural, she stands there and picks out clothes, with his hand, right there. Lolololol. I love them. This type of intimacy screams real deal.

Oh, and I love how complimentary they are to each other. When the Lord and Taylor individual tells her how fabulous she looks, Bryan comments and agrees. When Bryan explains his style, Rachel chimes in how good he looks/how well he wears a suit. They are each other's biggest cheerleaders.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:31 pm

How adorable is this! Bryan carrying Rach's dress  stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 1f60d  

And that jersey Bryan made for Rach with the words "I will always have your back" on the back of it! That is so awesome! This confirms for me what I wrote awhile back that Bryan is the man who will have Rach's back no matter what and Bryan LITERALLY got her a jersey saying that he will always have her back and has shown this with his actions too *swoon* beatingheart

@thebryanabasolo Little fun fact that no one got to see on TV....I gave @therachlindsay several gifts throughout our journey, this one specifically during the night time portion of our first one on one date in Rioja, Spain. It holds a special place in my heart because it was the same night she told me she was IN love w/ me. It was the night I knew I was the one #ifyoudontknowyoudontknow #weknew #thatsallthatmatters Custom made University of Texas jersey #1 & On back: Dr. Abs & Big Rach "I will always have your back"stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 20634911_130258570919441_8469004895813369856_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXloVQajSqr/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:32 pm

from Lord & Taylor:
stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 20759103_1457981277627408_2597108183486955520_n
hersforhisfashion
Had an amazing time hanging with @therachlindsay and @thebryanabasolo today!
Check out our interview on @lordandtaylor Facebook!!!
#bestpricedsecret #lordandtaylor
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXlPNd_AKJQ/?taken-by=hersforhisfashion
stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 20759351_837507619750466_4585387985213587456_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXlogE0jK0t/?taken-by=bachelorxnation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:33 pm

I spent a lot of time sleuthing the FRC dress Rachel wore and could not find it. I knew she wore a lot of Randi Rahm and could not find it. There was a good reason. It's a one of a kind. ONE of a KIND.
source
source

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:36 pm

stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Captur97
They are so lovely beatingheart

stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Captur91
stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Captur92
stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Captur94
stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Captur90
stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Captur93
stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Captur95
stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Captur96

source
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:38 pm

Okay, and wait, wait, WAIT. Getting caught up, so you're saying this man was busy gifting Rachel all season? That jersey! HOW did he even make that happen? Did he go through the producers? They're not supposed to be communicating with the outside world are they? And he's in these streets getting gifts custom made and delivered and spoiling her-- even with his hands tied behind his back? Omg.

This makes her disclosure about him sending her flowers that day just to make her smile fit together even more. This is who he is with her. Their love story just gets better and better.

And also... about the ring, how does that happen if Bryan doesn't know it's him? She told him the shape and style she basically wanted, but then he got to run with it and get the halo action done? HE GOT A HALO of diamonds as a special touch?

And you know it makes complete sense and is so him, because that's what he said to Rachel on their FSD night. He talked about... "I've been waiting to break those walls that Rachel has built up and I'm ready to take that last brick down." That matches the message of the song, basically. I can't.

That's why Neil Lane said something about... That was the last option of ring to be completed and it was super 11th hour but he was so glad he did it and got it done or whatever. Didn't he say that in one of the interviews? Almost certain he did. So, so, so, so much more makes sense.

I just... love them.

@Kashathediva Thanks so much for that find and the info. That's just... wow. Wow, wow, wow.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:And that jersey Bryan made for Rach with the words "I will always have your back" on the back of it! That is so awesome! This confirms for me what I wrote awhile back that Bryan is the man who will have Rach's back no matter what and Bryan LITERALLY got her a jersey saying that he will always have her back and has shown this with his actions too *swoon* beatingheart  
And I think he does it in every interview they do. In one of them he said Rachel told him she was in love with him during their FS date. Then she tells it in another interview. But at the finale he said it took him so long to hear the words. I don't really care how it happened we know the ring needed to be made with Brayan's input so we know they were in love for a while and she knew he was the one.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:43 pm

It's evident that Bryan and Rach had each other from hello.

Like they both say, "If the love doesn't feel like R&B, I don't want it"...

Well, R&B are Rachel and Bryan's initials which makes it even more meant to be

No doubt they have that R&B love in every way :yes: beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:52 pm

likeashipblown wrote:Okay, and wait, wait, WAIT. Getting caught up, so you're saying this man was busy gifting Rachel all season? That jersey! HOW did he even make that happen? Did he go through the producers? They're not supposed to be communicating with the outside world are they? And he's in these streets getting gifts custom made and delivered and spoiling her-- even with his hands tied behind his back? Omg.

This makes her disclosure about him sending her flowers that day just to make her smile fit together even more. This is who he is with her. Their love story just gets better and better.

And also... about the ring, how does that happen if Bryan doesn't know it's him? She told him the shape and style she basically wanted, but then he got to run with it and get the halo action done? HE GOT A HALO of diamonds as a special touch?

And you know it makes complete sense and is so him, because that's what he said to Rachel on their FSD night. He talked about... "I've been waiting to break those walls that Rachel has built up and I'm ready to take that last brick down." That matches the message of the song, basically. I can't.

That's why Neil Lane said something about... That was the last option of ring to be completed and it was super 11th hour but he was so glad he did it and got it done or whatever. Didn't he say that in one of the interviews? Almost certain he did. So, so, so, so much more makes sense.

I just... love them.

@Kashathediva Thanks so much for that find and the info. That's just... wow. Wow, wow, wow.

Depending on who you are and how you are liked by production things happen and doors open.
Cast have reported those LCD gifts that have been gifted to the lead are often suggested and/or assisted by handlers. The real F1 has the inside scoop, often has more quality time during dates etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:06 pm

Alanna wrote:Bryan carrying the dress laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BXloVQajSqr/

Oooh, ooh, ooh, not the dress, it's the t-shirt he gave her, Dr. Abs and Big Rach I'll always have your back.  Thanks for bringing that over Alanna.  

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:.....

Depending on who you are and how you are liked by production things happen and doors open.
Cast have reported those LCD gifts that have been gifted to the lead are often suggested and/or assisted by handlers.  The real F1 has the inside scoop, often has more quality time during dates etc.

This is so enlightening. Thank you for sharing. So, you're saying, that all of you who have been sleuthing for the longest had so many ways to tell that Bryan was F1, even based on things like watching the production team and how they are about them/him. So much insight. So much more keeps getting clearer. All of you have been so kind in helping flesh some of this stuff out. Appreciate, y'all. Smiley

Oh, and!

Has this interview from today been posted yet? Sorry, if so: https://www.aol.com/article/lifestyle/2017/08/09/rachel-lindsay-bachelorette-outfits/23072633/

Some gems:

One thing that the engaged couple agrees has gotten old, though? Rehashing her relationships with the other men. "I'd say I'm over talking about the other men, you know? All that was three months ago. I found my guy. We just want to relish." And Bryan couldn't agree more. "Same," he said simply. wrote:

Oh, you know. The one where they get asked about the other men and decline commenting. YAS. No words for how much I love their responses.

And while Bryan acknowledged that dressing for the season was "a lot easier" for the guys (who brought their own clothes), he did make one admission:  "I was the guy with an extra suitcase. [Laughs]. "I literally planned for two months." wrote:

Bryan was not messing around. He came to get his girl. This makes what Josiah said make even more sense about how Bryan could take two hours matching shoes to an outfit. Lulz.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach