SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by teambigrach Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:04 am

Btw, does anyone know how tall bryan is? Because he looks so tall in some pics with rachel, then a bit shorter in others. Or maybe thats just cause he's slouching laugh out loud

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:09 am

teambigrach wrote:Btw, does anyone know how tall bryan is? Because he looks so tall in some pics with rachel, then a bit shorter in others. Or maybe thats just cause he's slouching laugh out loud

Bryan is 6'2" according to the abc site. http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/bryan-2017

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:18 am

@Chgohighlife oooh ok thanks!!

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:55 am

Love all the insta stories from their road trip. Far BETTER than a crap tv show edited for drama.
Remember when SeanCat did the wedding special ep, I loved that. Just enough to get the journey then the ceremony itself. If Brachel had one of those I would be one happy fan.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:19 am

I stopped by to watch Bryan rap Ice Ice baby, one more time!!   Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 3806527698     So awesome!

Then.... I find the new video from agentcurls ~ WOW!!   thank you!!!  rock
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:46 am

agentcurls wrote:

There were just too many good clips with these two...this was difficult to narrow down. Whew!

So, I admit the first video I made of these two was a lot of lustful kissing but boy! did this relationship evolve into something deeper. So many little nuances & looks...such sweetness & caring actions Smiley
THAT is seriously amazing. You captured the love story between them beautifully. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

NGL, I selfishly like that TPTB showed a lot of their kissing and passion on the show. Their relationship received a lot of criticism because of that on the show, but who really cares at the end of the day. They are happy and we have so much good footage for fan videos. cheeky

Not being a fan favorite couple right out the gate actually bonds these couples together IRL, IMO.

@teambigrach Not surprised by Evan's comments. It was obvious during the season from his twitter that he is secretly #TeamBrachel.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by quietbreezes24 Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:02 am

@agentcurls that was just beautiful. Thank you for posting it.
quietbreezes24
quietbreezes24

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:33 am

Moved from the NO Discussion thread.
fabgirl wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Beautiful from beginning to end. Great Job!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:35 am

FAN Forum Rules

Please take the time to read the FAN Forum rules.

No mention of ANY OTHER contestant other than the topic title.
No negative posts at all about the couple or any other contestant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:43 am

makeover wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

There were just too many good clips with these two...this was difficult to narrow down. Whew!

So, I admit the first video I made of these two was a lot of lustful kissing but boy! did this relationship evolve into something deeper. So many little nuances & looks...such sweetness & caring actions Smiley
THAT is seriously amazing. You captured the love story between them beautifully. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

NGL, I selfishly like that TPTB showed a lot of their kissing and passion on the show. Their relationship received a lot of criticism because of that on the show, but who really cares at the end of the day. They are happy and we have so much good footage for fan videos. cheeky

Not being a fan favorite couple right out the gate actually bonds these couples together IRL, IMO.

@teambigrach Not surprised by Evan's comments. It was obvious during the season from his twitter that he is secretly #TeamBrachel.

This is beautiful Agents, I got tearful watching this, you really captured the essence of their love.
At 2.04 she kisses hi nose, which date was this one?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:44 am

@Maggenzm I think, if I remember correctly, it was their LCD date on the hot air balloon.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by quietbreezes24 Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:45 am

@Maggenzm The kiss on the nose was the final date on the hot air balloon.
quietbreezes24
quietbreezes24

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach