SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:24 pm

Nillay wrote:Bryan marking his territory in those pictures laugh out loud 
These two are beyond sexy together like really. Their sexual chemistry is through the roof. Bryan said the 4th child would be an accident.....hahaha I'm starting to think the first one will laugh out loud 
All Jmo

:yes: ITA lolpanda

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by Rachelsseason Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:28 pm

@quietbreezes24 funny you mention that. I had a similar feeling that Rachel isn't fond of Josiah. The "saltiness" persists.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:31 pm

I didn;t see Will, Josaih, or Jubelly on these snapchat, only Matt. Where are you looking at?

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by quietbreezes24 Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:32 pm

@Rachelsseason At the end of the video she stuck her tongue out. laugh out loud
quietbreezes24
quietbreezes24

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:32 pm

Loving these new instagram vids and pics! I knew they were going to set it off in Miami!
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:36 pm

I remember Rachel telling Eric that her love languages are " physical touch" and "quality time". She was not kidding laugh out loud. They are all over each other esp Rachel. She can't keep her body off of Bryan, I hope his love language is "physical touch" too. Love this couple beatingheart
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Nillay wrote:Bryan marking his territory in those pictures laugh out loud 
These two are beyond sexy together like really. Their sexual chemistry is through the roof. Bryan said the 4th child would be an accident.....hahaha I'm starting to think the first one will laugh out loud 
All Jmo

:yes: ITA lolpanda

You guys are killing me! I forget who, but someone here said that if they ever saw one of those sleazy tabloids say that Rachel was pregnant, her first thought would be like "yup, sounds legit!". Their sexual chemistry is insane. Who knew that they were actually toning it down for us during the season??

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:38 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4805902/Rachel-Lindsay-beau-Brian-Abasolo-pack-PDA-Miami.html

more pics! One of my fav:
GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 67 4363E29400000578-0-image-m-24_1503175770652

GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 67 4363E67000000578-0-image-m-37_1503177076021

bryan's fav place to put his hand on giggling

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:42 pm

Their body language convinced me all season long Bryan was the F1, no doubt about it. I watched that hand, hand placement never lies! laugh out loud

They are a gorgeous couple. The love emanates between the two of them like there's no tomorrow.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:43 pm

Zomg. Getting caught up on this thread, I'm not all the way through it, but this is bananas.

1. I think I finally started to figure out why they just might be one of my favorite Bachelor couples of all time.

They are intelligent, and driven, and articulate but that is matched wholly by their sense of fun, and humor, and charm. Their love is so transparent. Their chemistry is so insane that you almost feel like you're intruding on a private moment when they're just standing there breathing on each other. Forget touching. That is how crazy their chem is. They are all of the things.

They are able to go from serious, to adorable and cute and nurturing to hilarious and sexy and almost too hot for a PG-13 Rating in the span of two IG stories in five minutes. They are THAT couple. Sometimes they are all of that in one single moment. HOW ARE THEY REAL?

2. Lolololol forever at Rachel trying to sing in Spanish and Bryan trying to be so supportive through his laughter. "I believe in you." I live for it. And real talk, the fact that Bryan really was not going to let her off the hook after she said "no." Lol. I still don't get why people think he's a "yes" man. He doesn't take "no" for an answer on anything he doesn't want to. It's so clear.

3. I love that he left her that sweet comment last night about how blessed he is and how much he loves her. Ugh. Why so adorbs? And I love that his family left him a comment about not being surprised their grandma loves Rachel. So much fam support.

4. Next, their workout videos? Cuties. I love that the whole time he's narrating, he's so focused on her that the moment she takes her chest off the pad... He knows. Tells her to fix it. And then tells her she's done if she's that tired. He's so attentive, so Type A, but so supportive and protective of her. Like in all the small and big ways.

5. And those Just Jared pics? Bryan's hands! We know he's got possessive hand placement as a default setting, but, I MEAN. That placement. THAT PLACEMENT. Not only in the kissing pics, but this one: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3943563/the-bachelorettes-rachel-bryan-share-poolside-kiss-in-miami-01/ LAWDY. What is that hand placement? First, he is huge compared to her, his hand covers everything from her rib cage down on one half of her body. YOWZA. Second, the intimacy of that hand placement? I just... Their chemistry has me shook.

I finally looked up their height diff because I hadn't realized just how small she is compared to him. Per their bios: She's 5'4'' and he's 6'2''. So he's almost a foot taller than her. Her heels were throwing me off for a long time, but no more. She's teeny tiny compared to him. Cuties.

And there's so much more. My cup runneth over with them.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:54 pm

likeashipblown where did you see the comment Bryan left Rachel last night and where did you see the comment from Bryan's family not being surprised that grandma loves Rachel?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:59 pm

Bryan left the comment on Rachel's last instagram post and his family left the comment on his post of Rachel and his grandma
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach