SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by nannymargie Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:51 pm

zoe06 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Seabear wrote:Thank you Rachel, Bryan and friends and family for sharing your RL love, happiness, goofiness and engagement parties with us. What a perfect way to live your truth and show your real unedited love story. GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 1f64c  GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 1f49e

IMO the love story I saw on the show is now playing out in glorious detail in real life. Woo hoo!! GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 1f60d  GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 1f60d
JMO

:yes: and it's a beautiful love story. I really believe these two will last just as I was with Chris and Des.

Agreed, but first they need to figure out where they should live and start combining their lives, once they do that I will feel even better about their chances.

I hope they are both happy with the choice of where they will live no matter where it is. I really wish they would have made that decision already.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by zoe06 Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:53 pm

nannymargie wrote:
zoe06 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

:yes: and it's a beautiful love story. I really believe these two will last just as I was with Chris and Des.

Agreed, but first they need to figure out where they should live and start combining their lives, once they do that I will feel even better about their chances.

I hope they are both happy with the choice of where they will live no matter where it is. I really wish they would have made that decision already.

Agreed, its th only thing that makes me nervous. I don't want them in LA because they will just be under even more scrutiny there and I can see her being better able to be happy in Miami than him in Dallas, it's the only thing that worries me, but they need to decide soon!

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:57 pm

We don't know what decisions they have made and may be keeping it private for now. Right now it's all about the celebration of their engagement with family and friends.

They've had three months to discuss the most important piece to combining their lives and I have no doubt plans have been made. In the vid upthread she jokes she is moving to Miami then shakes her head no and mouths No I'm not.

I don't think for one moment those conversations haven't taken place and wouldn't be surprised if there is already a plan in place.

Thanks to all who continue keeping this thread alive with joy happiness and celebration of love!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We don't know what decisions they have made and may be keeping it private for now. Right now it's all about the celebration of their engagement with family and friends.

They've had three months to discuss the most important piece to combining their lives and I have no doubt plans have been made. In the vid upthread she jokes she is moving to Miami then shakes her head no and mouths No I'm not.

I don't think for one moment those conversations haven't taken place and wouldn't be surprised if there is already a plan in place.

Thanks to all who continue keeping this thread alive with joy happiness and celebration of love!

Very valid point and i am loving all of the celebrations but i am also anxious for them to start their lives and prove the haters wrong.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We don't know what decisions they have made and may be keeping it private for now. Right now it's all about the celebration of their engagement with family and friends.

YAS THIS^^^ :claphands

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:03 pm

IMO they have nothing to prove. Smiley Living life to the best of anyone's ability is all that should be expected regardless of anyone's opinions.

Reminder this is a Fan forum. Only positive posts. Any other discussion belongs in the General Discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:03 pm

Is it just me or does it feel like brachel's press tour was a bit shorter compared to other couples in the past? Or maybe its just because others stayed in LA for longer? I just miss them like IG stories aren't enough laugh out loud

Also, any chance Rachel's gonna do dwts? Because they announce it soon i think, end of august

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:06 pm

teambigrach wrote:Is it just me or does it feel like brachel's press tour was a bit shorter compared to other couples in the past? Or maybe its just because others stayed in LA for longer? I just miss them like IG stories aren't enough laugh out loud

Also, any change Rachel's gonna do dwts? Because they announce it soon i think, end of august

I think thats because i got the string sense that Racherl understandably so was tired of the cameras and was over it, she's been promoting this show for so long since, they annouced her being the bachelorette so early.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:08 pm

zoe06 wrote:
teambigrach wrote:Is it just me or does it feel like brachel's press tour was a bit shorter compared to other couples in the past? Or maybe its just because others stayed in LA for longer? I just miss them like IG stories aren't enough laugh out loud

Also, any change Rachel's gonna do dwts? Because they announce it soon i think, end of august

I think thats because i got the string sense that Racherl understandably so was tired of the cameras and was over it,  she's been promoting this show for so long since, they annouced her being the bachelorette so early.

oh right! i forgot that she was announce way earlier compared to past bachelorettes laugh out loud
Awh i totally get that, they probably just wanted to be all loved up away from the cameras. Still... They need to post IG stories more often they're just way too goofy and funny that it needs to be shared with the world giggling

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:11 pm

SelmaHB wrote:GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 Captu133

Also a video 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYA9xapBjuy/?taken-by=mobilemike_

Love how rachel was like: "He brought sand to the beach!"
And bryan was having none of it: "Eyy, I'm happy with my sand"
That man loves her and won't let her forget it awwww

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:00 pm

Also, any chance Rachel's gonna do dwts? Because they announce it soon i think, end of august

I don`t thing it was shorter than other couples! They all take a red eye to new york after the finale !!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:10 pm

IMO these engagement parties are part of the press tour and were set up by their agents. Doubt they paid for the big parties at the public venues.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach