SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by makeover Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:09 am

GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 346ol21
Source: Pauldine's IG story.

makeover

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by teambigrach Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:30 am

makeover wrote:GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 346ol21
Source: Pauldine's IG story.

yass interracial couples for the win cheerleader

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:31 am

Bryan's super sweet comment on rachel's insta: (I keep saying this but i just love how much he loves her, its so great to see)

GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 Screen10
https://www.instagram.com/therachlindsay/

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:33 am

Seabear wrote:Thank you Rachel, Bryan and friends and family for sharing your RL love, happiness, goofiness and engagement parties with us. What a perfect way to live your truth and show your real unedited love story. GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 1f64c  GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 1f49e

IMO the love story I saw on the show is now playing out in glorious detail in real life. Woo hoo!! GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 1f60d  GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 1f60d
JMO

^^All of this. :claphands

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:49 am

They are both so absolutely gorgeous individually and together. I really hope they last - I thnk they will.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:16 am

Just Looking wrote:They are both so absolutely gorgeous individually and together.  I really hope they last - I thnk they will.

I think they def will Praying

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:38 am

GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 Captu133

Also a video 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYA9xapBjuy/?taken-by=mobilemike_
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:40 am

teambigrach wrote:
Just Looking wrote:They are both so absolutely gorgeous individually and together.  I really hope they last - I thnk they will.

I think they def will Praying

Agreed me too. Can anyone make out what Bryan said at the engagement party?

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:03 am

I just knew the family part of the engagement party would be like that!! They didn't disappoint! Lively, dancing, cultural band, music, and lots of love!! That is my kind of party! I love the idea of the pool party then a night portion with family and friends! Whew! What a party! GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 1176891977

Thanks to everyone who brought over the vids/pics.

Just a reminder, if you are asking to bring something over, please include the exact username, indicate if it's twitter IG or IG story. This makes it much easier for those who want to help, to go directly to the source and bring it over, rather than searching for SM usernames and if it's twitter or IG or where it's coming from.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:39 am

Seabear wrote:Thank you Rachel, Bryan and friends and family for sharing your RL love, happiness, goofiness and engagement parties with us. What a perfect way to live your truth and show your real unedited love story. GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 1f64c  GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 1f49e

IMO the love story I saw on the show is now playing out in glorious detail in real life. Woo hoo!! GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 1f60d  GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 1f60d
JMO

:yes: and it's a beautiful love story. I really believe these two will last just as I was with Chris and Des.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:56 am

Maggenzm wrote:

JMO

:yes: and it's a beautiful love story. I really believe these two will last just as I was with Chris and Des.

Agreed, but first they need to figure out where they should live and start combining their lives, once they do that I will feel even better about their chances.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:57 am

https://twitter.com/mobilemike_/status/899037393713496064

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach