SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:31 pm

I love the wrinkles in his forehead and the crows feet. stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:32 pm

likeashipblown wrote:That moment in bed. They both look like they've been through some things. There's disheveled and there's that. Lololol.

I bet she was surprised when that's the moment the show included complete with her asking him what "tastes" better. Sort of like she didn't expect the "douchebag" moment to be the moment they included on air.

R&B are the only FSD where there was no doubt really left to the imagination about what had transpired as far as the edit.

Haha! Said the same thing yesterday! Her weave was all kinds of messy - like she had sweat it out! laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:35 pm

likeashipblown wrote:R&B are facetiming with Bryan's parents? I can't. I love them. This is cutie (via Rachel's IG Stories): https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/16834046_268155256924736_892731797404647424_n.mp4

Seriously, more and more, I don't know that Miami would be the worst place for them. I get a very supportive vibe from Team!Miami/The Abasolo's and Bryan's friends/fam in general.
Love love LOVE how happy these two are. Sweetest couple heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:41 pm

I know it's not Rachel but this IG for Bryan made me LOL!
Some woman pasted her face on Rachel's body  cantstopl

stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Img_1318

Source: https://instagram.com/p/BXl7i6RF0T0/

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:46 pm

I am so ridiculously obsessed with these two laugh out loud heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:51 pm

Adding pics from the makeup artist  who did People cover from her IG story!

stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Img_1319

stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Img_1323
stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Img_1322

Source: itcosmetics IG story

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:51 pm

likeashipblown wrote:R&B are facetiming with Bryan's parents? I can't. I love them. This is cutie (via Rachel's IG Stories): https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/16834046_268155256924736_892731797404647424_n.mp4

Seriously, more and more, I don't know that Miami would be the worst place for them. I get a very supportive vibe from Team!Miami/The Abasolo's and Bryan's friends/fam in general.
They are seriously so adorable. I don't know how people think it's a fake relationship. Just from their body language and what they say about each other, you can see how comfortable/ familiar they are with each other. 

Bryan's family and friends are just like Bryan - very loving and supportive. Rachel got quite a catch in Bryan, IMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:51 pm

My all time favorite couple!!! rose bud

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:03 pm

Love her makeup from the People article, the best I've seen on her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:04 pm

@sfrank hilarious, but kinda endearing Smiley

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:17 pm

Bryan and Rach just glow in each other's presence. Such a gorgeous couple!  stylist - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 1f60d
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:20 pm

likeashipblown wrote:
2observe wrote:I wonder when and where we will find the Lord & Taylor interviews.  I'm hope it's soon.

Here's one of them that is on the official Lord and Taylor Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lordandtaylor/videos/10156486325542892/

And here's a picture: https://www.instagram.com/p/BXlPNd_AKJQ/?tagged=bestpricedsecret

That interview is just... Their body language is just... How are they real?! Seriously, it does not matter what they are doing, they're likely touching, and not only are they liking touching, it's likely that his hand will wind up on her butt. This is a theme at this point. It's like her hand and his butt are magnets. And it's totally natural, she stands there and picks out clothes, with his hand, right there. Lolololol. I love them. This type of intimacy screams real deal.

Oh, and I love how complimentary they are to each other. When the Lord and Taylor individual tells her how fabulous she looks, Bryan comments and agrees. When Bryan explains his style, Rachel chimes in how good he looks/how well he wears a suit. They are each other's biggest cheerleaders.
Thanks @likeashipblown. :Thanktwo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach