SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:51 am

Wow, Sprite. I clearly haven't been watching long enough! I just didn't factor in the devil/producers enough. You're making me kinda scared to watch without you, my guardian edit oversight.   Praying

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:55 am

Chgohighlife wrote:Wow, Sprite. I clearly haven't been watching long enough! I just didn't factor in the devil/producers enough. You're making me kinda scared to watch without you, my guardian edit oversight.   Praying

Yeah, many of us have been around here a long time and have been through similar scenarios. After the fact we find out that the producers urged them to come back, so you do end up getting just a tad cynical. Nothing is as obvious as they make it out to be. Always question what they are showing you because there is always a reason. They are very good at what they do. That's why the show has been on for so long.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:07 pm

A little off topic but the podcast with Kenny, sorry I forget who posted it and where it is, I listened to some of it indicated the producers were responsible for him going back to talk to Lee. He wanted to get in the heli and fly away with Rachel. He was kind in the way he explained it, but that's exactly what he was talking about.

Sleuthers can usually tell when it's producer influenced in different scenes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:16 pm

I just saw somewhere else that Bryan trademarked "Dr Abs" right before he went on the show (march 6th) laugh out loud . Everything about this guy is so yuck imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:I just saw somewhere else that Bryan trademarked "Dr Abs" right before he went on the show (march 6th) laugh out loud . Everything about this guy is so yuck imo.
He is very very extra, that's for sure imo laugh out loud but at the same time, I think Rachel and all her walls need this type of guy and she seems to be thriving with him. I almost want to compare it to my babes Baddy and Jo, but with genders reversed. Where the girl and all her love/effusiveness and emotional reactions and resonance to everything in their relationship were able to bring the guy out of his shell.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:31 pm

I do like Bryan - I think he's been pretty self-deprecating, funny, and chill in everything I've seen post-filming and I do think he was the best option for Rachel, as he just seems to unconditionally love and accept her (which she needs), his low-key personality lets her be the star of the relationship (which she needs), and he seems to be a good balancing and calming force for her emotional and impulsive side. That said....I cringe every time see this Dr. Abs stuff. It's embarrasing AF. I don't know why someone won't tell him that. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:35 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I just saw somewhere else that Bryan trademarked "Dr Abs" right before he went on the show (march 6th) laugh out loud . Everything about this guy is so yuck imo.
He is very very extra, that's for sure imo laugh out loud but at the same time, I think Rachel and all her walls need this type of guy and she seems to be thriving with him. I almost want to compare it to my babes Baddy and Jo, but with genders reversed. Where the girl and all her love/effusiveness and emotional reactions and resonance to everything in their relationship were able to bring the guy out of his shell.
Ugh. I hate when people compare this ugly (imo) union to couples I love laugh out loud

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:36 pm

@ReneeM as I was typing that response, I envisioned what you'd think of it laugh out loud laugh out loud I'm not disappointed! That was a one and done Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:37 pm

Maybe someone has told him, and he doesn't care. I bet for every cringe comment he gets tens of amused and hilarious comments. And I'm sure Rachel loves it. He just doesn't seem like the kind of guy who let's peoples opinions waver him with silly stuff like this. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:39 pm

This is what I found
http://www.trademarkia.com/trademarks-search.aspx?tn=Dr+Abs

http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4803:9nr0xu.2.1

Please add more info if someone else can, thanks.

As long as he loves Rachel unconditionally I don't really care. So far they seem very happy and I am glad to see that.

Last edited by sdmom on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:41 pm

The Dr. Abs thing is so squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 18 623245435

Of course he trademarked it before the show. The man always had a plan.

JMO

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 18 87b72b10 squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 18 86669110 squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:44 pm

@Alanna laugh out loud I see it everywhere, comparing them to either Chres or Jo^3 and this is what goes on in my mind every time:

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh