SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brothers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:32 pm

Aria wrote:
rachelisqueen wrote:@Aria thats a lot of assumptions made just by sm. I don't think sm is a good indicator of some people considering she doesn't post that much to begin with and she did post a pic with her and rachel when the season started

Constance doesn't post a lot on social media? She posts on an average of every 3 days and has 243 posts. She's definitely a frequent poster. I don't see how it's an assumption if she's liking shade-filled comments about Bryan and positive comments about Peter? What other purpose could that serve? And what purpose would she have to tag the clothes' store, knowing that people would remember the store Peter/Rachel had went, when she never tagged any previous clothes her kids have worn? She liked all the comments where people pointed out it was Peter's shirt too. I think Constance is too smart and too aware of the backlash that Rachel got for not picking Peter for all this to just be an innocent thing. JMO, though.
I'm fine with making assumptions from SM use because I do it all the time with these people. However her tagging the places is probably because in this previous pic she posted with her boys people were asking outfit details. & it's not the first time she's tagged the clothes her kids wear. She did it here here here & here. She's also replied to outfit questions in her comments on the pics she didn't tag.

Last edited by ReneeM on Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Brothers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:32 pm

Can someone link to her post? The most recent pic is of just the baby, not the boys?

Last edited by bleuberry on Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brothers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:33 pm

She actually liked a comment that said "aww the shirt Peter picked out. miss these two together". Ummmm, I'm assuming she doesn't think Bryan and Rachel are the real deal. That's gonna be awkward if they do make it.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:37 pm

@bleuberry https://www.instagram.com/p/BX5vtLNhVKl/?taken-by=constancecherones

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:39 pm

@ReneeM oh thanks! I thought I read it was a pic of both boys.

I wouldn't have remembered it was the HTD outfit. It'll be interesting to see if they spend time with the Lindsays now that they're back in Dallas. I happen to think Constance isn't alone...

Brothers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:47 pm

bleuberry wrote:@ReneeM oh thanks! I thought I read it was a pic of both boys.

I wouldn't have remembered it was the HTD outfit. It'll be interesting to see if they spend time with the Lindsays now that they're back in Dallas. I happen to think Constance isn't alone...

Agreed. It seems like she would just suck it up and keep it to herself if she were the only hold out in the family. But of course that is just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:49 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Aria wrote:
rachelisqueen wrote:@Aria thats a lot of assumptions made just by sm. I don't think sm is a good indicator of some people considering she doesn't post that much to begin with and she did post a pic with her and rachel when the season started

Constance doesn't post a lot on social media? She posts on an average of every 3 days and has 243 posts. She's definitely a frequent poster. I don't see how it's an assumption if she's liking shade-filled comments about Bryan and positive comments about Peter? What other purpose could that serve? And what purpose would she have to tag the clothes' store, knowing that people would remember the store Peter/Rachel had went, when she never tagged any previous clothes her kids have worn? She liked all the comments where people pointed out it was Peter's shirt too. I think Constance is too smart and too aware of the backlash that Rachel got for not picking Peter for all this to just be an innocent thing. JMO, though.
I'm fine with making assumptions from SM use because I do it all the time with these people. However her tagging the places is probably because in this previous pic she posted with her boys people were asking outfit details. & it's not the first time she's tagged the clothes her kids wear. She did it here here here & here. She's also replied to outfit questions in her comments on the pics she didn't tag.

Okay, thanks! I missed those because they weren't separated and didn't seem as obvious at this one. Still think she knew what she was doing by having him wear that and tag it, but I agree that it's not as horrible if she has done it before.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:51 pm

adf23 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I wouldn't have remembered it was the HTD outfit. It'll be interesting to see if they spend time with the Lindsays now that they're back in Dallas. I happen to think Constance isn't alone...
Agreed.  It seems like she would just suck it up and keep it to herself if she were the only hold out in the family. But of course that is just my opinion.
I wish she would suck it up and keep it cute publicly regardless. At the end of the day, Bryan might be there to stay or he might not, but Rachel's gonna be her sister no matter what. IA though, seems like cousin Andrea might be the only one of the Dallas fam really on board with this relationship.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:54 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:She actually liked a comment that said "aww the shirt Peter picked out. miss these two together". Ummmm, I'm assuming she doesn't think Bryan and Rachel are the real deal. That's gonna be awkward if they do make it.

Wow! What a douche! I mean, seriously. There's no excuse for this, unless Constance can't read. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:@ReneeM oh thanks! I thought I read it was a pic of both boys.

I don't think there's anything wrong with them not liking and trusting Bryan (heck, I don't), but I just don't think publicly doing stuff like this, whether it's liking comments about how Peter/Rachel were amazing, liking comments about how she'll destroy the player at MTP, or posting outfits that her sister's beloved ex bought her, is being a good sister. Given how much hatred Rachel got and continues to get, complete with sl*t-shaming and wishes that she'll get cheated on and abused by Bryan, she's just adding to that fire. I've already seen people who hate her use Constance's behavior as justification for their terrible words and wishes. Boyfriends will come and go, but that's her sister and she should have her back. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:59 pm

Firstly, Rachel's mom, dad, and younger sister are not on SM so I don't know how anyone can make the assume they are not onboard on the basis of nothing. In fact, The Lindsays threw them a brunch the morning after their engagement party. That IMO is a show of support.  

As for Constance, I don't know how to read her she liked several posts from Bryan and started following him on SM. Rachel even said they had FaceTimed a few times. She blows hot and cold - the woman seems bored with her life IMO. I'll never forget her liking that post that said Rachel trying to compete with her and wanted her life. What kind of sister would like something like that. IMO looking at Constance likes and doesn't should not be  barometer on the entire family. JMO.

Last edited by sfrank on Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:03 pm

I say they give Bryan a chance. IMO At this point their expectations of him are probably so low and he didn't help his case with the immediate release of his well though out, high quality, Dr. Abs  merch. But if he starts hosting bachelor related gigs as his career instead of going back to work, IMO he's gonna be waiting for that Lindsay family approval for a good long while.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh