SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brothers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by sfrank Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:06 pm

People here seem to have an issue with merch but Rachel clearly does not she was drinking from the Jerome coffee mug! laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brothers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Aria Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:08 pm

Eh, I still think her family isn't supportive. Throwing an engagement brunch isn't really a big deal and we haven't seen Bryan gush about her family the way we've seen with Rachel about Bryan's mom. We haven't seen any pictures of them all together, like we did with Bryans family. It was Rachel that brought up the FT, not Bryan. And Rachel said multiple times before that her family doesn't agree with all of her decisions and that they haven't gotten a chance to know her fiancé. She's never going to come right out and say "they hate him", but to me, it seems pretty clear that they're not loving him. Not a big deal, as they'll come around if Bryan is the guy that he says he is. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:16 pm

Yes, but you are looking for something that didn't even exist BEFORE Bryan. I could buy that if Rachel SM would littered with family pics of them all together. Rachel has all but one of the entire family together and so does Constance. I just don't get the sense that it's their thing to do. Her parents are also private people and her father's stature makes it equally difficult. Bryan's family on the other hand has lots of pics of the all together. It's not suprising that they would continue to do that. JMO

Btw, I know this may come as a shock to some people but just because it's not posted to social media for the world to see doesn't mean it doesn't exist. They might be making a conscious effort to keep that stuff private
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:47 pm

I'm not going to comment on Rachel's other family members, because they aren't publicly, outside their appearance on the show, said anything one way or other about Bryan. But Imo Rachel's sister comes across as a douche, IMO, on her own sm. Imo it's just wrong. I feel bad for Rachel, she might not even be aware how her sister really thinks about her. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:55 pm

I really don't think it's a huge stretch to imagine that may not be crazy about Bryan. Especially after Rachel was asked if they changed their minds or if they came on board since the MTP and Rachel basically said they support and trust me... so no basically laugh out loud. JMO.

Brothers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:02 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm not going to comment on Rachel's other family members, because they aren't publicly, outside their appearance on the show, said anything one way or other about Bryan. But Imo Rachel's sister comes across as a douche, IMO, on her own sm. Imo it's just wrong. I feel bad for Rachel, she might not even be aware how her sister really thinks about her. Jmo
I'm sure whatever Constance thinks/feels, Rachel knows. Connie doesn't really strike me as the type to bite her tongue. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:18 pm

Is Bryan Abasolo™ still employed?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:31 pm

sfrank wrote:People here seem to have an issue with merch but Rachel clearly does not she was drinking from the Jerome coffee mug! laugh out loud

Bryan was probably like "babe, do you mind drinking from this mug real quick, I need a pic for the gram" cantstopl I joke, I joke. I'll never let it down though, he gave me free ammunition.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:35 pm

ElonM wrote:Is Bryan Abasolo™️ still employed?

rotfl

I've wondered the same actually.

Brothers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:46 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:She actually liked a comment that said "aww the shirt Peter picked out. miss these two together". Ummmm, I'm assuming she doesn't think Bryan and Rachel are the real deal. That's gonna be awkward if they do make it.

That's the one that made me go WTF. I can understand liking things as a thank you or acknowledgement that you've seen them, but surely it wouldn't hurt to be a bit more selective when it's about your sister's love life.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:53 pm

ElonM wrote:Is Bryan Abasolo™ still employed?

Doesn't seem to be. I do wonder why he didn't go back to work? Since they came out and said they hadn't settled on a place to live quite yet, it's doubtful he had been studying for another state's licensing exam? Then again, his name is still on the clinic's website. Maybe he is on a leave of absence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:57 pm

Constance has shown her own poor character IMO. She lacks manners, grace and intelligence IMO. That she continues to shade Bryan and support the guy who made Rachel feel like an insecure mess is truly screwed up. Promoting her views publicly piles on and promotes the hate Rachel has received on SM. I think Constance and her husband are judgemental and rude. IMO Constance has no place deciding who or what is right for Rachel in her relationship, lifestyle choices or future. Constance comes across as jealous, self involved and smugly rude. What a lame sister. IMO

IMO I think Rachel's younger sister is supportive and Rachel's mom and dad should be if they love and trust Rachel and desire her happiness. Rachel is a grown woman and she can seek her own path to happiness without Constance and her husband.

Bryan's family have been the stellar family and been nothing but filled with class, grace, kindness, acceptance and love. Such a higher level of manners and respect.

I hope Bryan and Rachel don't choose to stay in Dallas and make it their home.
All JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh