SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

workoutguru - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:00 pm

I see there is a I'm chill until I'm not cloth bag yes

Who are the other people on the site selling merchandise?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

workoutguru - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:01 pm

I guess he is back up and running!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYUXIjznrks/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:02 pm

It's hacked, no doubt in my mind. There's already a new post. It wasn't there a second ago. They probably saw Rachel asking for help.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's hacked, no doubt in my mind. There's already a new post. It wasn't there a second ago. They probably saw Rachel asking for help.

Has to be. Signed copies of the magazine?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:04 pm

His account is definitely hacked !!! Selling signed people mags via paypal. Bryan should just report it and create a new account or instagram should hurry up and fix it. What if Rachel's and or Bryan's private stuff gets published?

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:07 pm

I hope he was hacked because otherwise that post is workoutguru - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 38 1f44e

Other contestants have had their IG accounts hacked, tons of stuff deleted, and then private stuff posted. It sucks when that happens so hopefully Bryan has nothing too embarrassing in his DMs.

workoutguru - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 38 87b72b10 workoutguru - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 38 86669110 workoutguru - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:10 pm

Hahaha! I thought he'd lost his damn mind.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:14 pm

Beyond having the link to his merch in his bio and posting the one little vid of Rachel holding the Jerome mug and that too without trying to direct people to his merch page, Bryan has not shilled any products or even tagged any companies on his page so far. (I mean, if you don't count Lord & Taylor's). The merch link is simply there to click and explore for those who are interested. He really has not used IG as some sales tool to shove his merch down people's throat. I highly doubt Bryan is trying to build some empire selling his Dr. Abs merch that he can live off of. First of all it's not feasible, and to me it just appears to be a fun little side project and a way to brand himself. Since the show has ended he has dedicated his IG page to showering Rachel with love and has shown to be ever so doting and committed outside of the photos as well. All JMO.

*head desks* His account is definitely hacked. Holy ungood situation. I hope Bryan takes over the reins to his IG very soon and everything's restored asap.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:14 pm

so hopefully Bryan has nothing too embarrassing in his DMs.

That was my thought. As long as he doesn't have anything too embarrassing in his DM's, sucky as this may be, it'll be fine. But yeah, I can't imagine being hacked. It's so creepy.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:19 pm

Poor Bryan. Some people have too much time on their hands.

I had my IG account hacked before and I'm just a nobody. So I know how it feels.

Last edited by makeover on Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by starser Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:20 pm

Oh good lord. I like Bryan and Rachel but I'm just prepared for some sketchy DM's to be posted.

starser

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:24 pm

Yikes. I wouldn't want to be Bryan right now that's for sure.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh