SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

workoutguru - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Nillay Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:34 pm

Shestarser wrote:Oh good lord. I like Bryan and Rachel but I'm just prepared for some sketchy DM's to be posted.
If Bryan is as loyal to his woman (i do think he is) as he says he is then yeah I wouldn't worry about sketchy dm's regarding other women. However...who knows what Bryan and Rachel talk/ or have talked about in those dm's. I feel really bad for him, must be tough

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

workoutguru - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by sfrank Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:39 pm

I'm sure Bryan has already changed his password. That's the first thing he would do after getting control back
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:52 pm

Aw man. I was all for sketchy DMs. I love Bach/Ette scandal. Plus I'm not a Bryan fan. I think he has gotten tons of leeway on this board for his hawking that others weren't given the same consideration for. IMO. I find his line with Rachel tacky AF. Despite ruminations about other contestants from Rachel's season, I don't think Bryan himself is any different. He just happened to play hard and get the girl. I guess we'll see what happens. Maybe her family is a better judge of character than her. JMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:00 pm

Sketchy DMs are fine-ish if it comes from the right source, like the person who was receiving the DMs. But personally I do NOT think it is ok if it comes from hacking, a blatant invasion of privacy. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, even if I don't like the person. It's the same as those hacked and leaked naked selfies of celebs. Completely unacceptable. JMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:07 pm

i wonder if there are sketchy dms of bryan like how the roomate in that bachelorette video said ...

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:13 pm

makeover wrote:Sketchy DMs are fine-ish if it comes from the right source, like the person who was receiving the DMs. But personally I do NOT think it is ok if it comes from hacking, a blatant invasion of privacy. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, even if I don't like the person. It's the same as those hacked and leaked naked selfies of celebs. Completely unacceptable. JMO.

ITA with the bolded part. It's like my account here is hacked and all my PMs are posted here. Would I like that? NO WAY!
If I don't like something happened to me, I will not like it happened to someone else.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:15 pm

No offense but I didn't like when people like Cat were hacked so I don't like when Bryan was. Where are these DM's you are are talking about?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:18 pm

@Diana I don't think there's any. Just speculation if there's any.

(This is how I get frustrated sometimes when speculations somehow turn into facts, imo)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:19 pm

makeover wrote:Sketchy DMs are fine-ish if it comes from the right source, like the person who was receiving the DMs. But personally I do NOT think it is ok if it comes from hacking, a blatant invasion of privacy. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, even if I don't like the person. It's the same as those hacked and leaked naked selfies of celebs. Completely unacceptable. JMO.

Oh I definitely agree. I haven't been following the thread. Just agreeing that I'd love some of Bryan's shady past to come to light, because I believe it is there. However, done in an illegal matter is uncool and I don't condone it. I hope you can separate my opinion within the context.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:21 pm

Bryan irons Rachel's clothes, I'm sure she has access to his DM's if there are any.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:22 pm

Kels0012 wrote:

Oh I definitely agree. I haven't been following the thread. Just agreeing that I'd love some of Bryan's shady past to come to light, because I believe it is there. However, done in an illegal matter is uncool and I don't condone it. I hope you can separate my opinion within the context.

What shady past?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:26 pm

Kels0012 wrote:

Well, if it's in the past, why does it matter? He was a single man back then. It would only be problematic to me if he has anything from May 15th and onwards. All of his other shady past, like the tea shilling and the lawsuits and "The Player" have already come to light.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh